Chapter 41

How To Kiss

Evelina giggled as she climbed out the window of Regina's guest room. She looked down to the gardens, where Peter stood there, smiling up at his girl.

"Jump! I'll catch you!" He said a bit loudly and extended his arms to her. Evelina laughed and shook her head.

"No, you're going to drop me!" Evelina exclaimed and smiled widely when Peter chuckled.

"I promise I won't princess." Peter said reassuring her that he wouldn't let her fall.

"Ok, ok." Evelina said, and took a step. As Evelina jumped off the deck, and she felt herself falling, she didn't get far when she felt two arms catch her. She immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and peeked her eyes open. It was Peter Pan, looking down at her with a raised eyebrow and a cocky smile.

Peter had used his magic to fly and catch the blonde girl mid air, and Evelina couldn't help but think it was a very romantic action. She felt herself swoon in his arms.

Peter flew back down to set Evelina back down to her feet. She chuckled and grabbed the bag that was waiting for her on the ground as well. She picked the bag back up and adjusted it on her shoulder.

Peter watched her every movement and simply couldn't keep the smile off his face. Finally once Evelina looked back up to Peter's face, she smiled and blushed only a little.

"So where should we go?" She asked happily and Peter gave a small chuckle.

"Anywhere you want to, my love." He said and Evelina suddenly gasped and grabbed Peter's hand in complete excitement.

"Have you ever visited Corona? It is a beautiful place, Peter, and my aunt had a tower there. Long story short, she made it very homey and said I could stay in it whenever, or at least thats what she said. It's quite far from the kingdom itself, but with magic it shouldn't be quite a bother." Evelina said as decided to rip an apple off of the tree that was in Regina's garden. Evelina placed it in her bag so she could eat it later and looked up to see Pan watching her.

"What do ya say?" She whispered happily, a small smile crawling onto her face.

And Peter couldn't help himself anymore. He did it with no warning. It was as if something just possessed him to do so.

Peter pulled Evelina for a breathtaking kiss. Everything arounf them froze. Literally. Snowflakes began to drift down from the sky and were surrounding the two.

Peter had never experience something so amazing in his life. Her pink lips were cold. But in a refreshing way.

Evelina was stiff though. She was filled with fear, caution and happiness all at once. It didn't help that it was Evelina's first kiss. She was caught off guard, and didn't know what to do. She simply stood there, wanting to move but couldn't. Peter slightly pulled away. His forehead was still against hers and his lips hovered over her. Their breaths mixed together and Peter opened his eyes to see Evelina looking confused and afraid.

"P-Peter, I uh- I have never had my uh- this was my first kiss- I don't known what to do"

"First kiss?" Peter asked softly with his eyes now closed. Evelina slightly nodded but refused to move her head away from his.

"It's embarrassing, I know-"

"No. It just means you were waiting for me to claim that kiss." Peter mumbled and Evelina smiled widely.

"Why don't you guide me through it?" Evelina whispered to Peter with a twinkle in her eyes. Peter smirked and pulled Evelina close again. He placed a soft kiss on her lips and mumbled against them.

"Well first technically, I should grab you by the waist..." Peter said and placed his hands on Evelina's hips. Evelina blushed and Peter's smirk widened when he saw the red creep onto her cheeks.

"Then, I pull your body close to mine..." Peter mumbled and did exactly what he said.

"Then I stare at your face until I know you are the only one for me..." Evelina genuinely smiled and shyly looked down to her feet.

"And then I stare into your eyes until I know I can't hold anything back anymore..." Peter continued.

"And then we kiss. And we never forget about it." He finished and Evelina leaned forward. She placed her lips on Peter's and began moving her lips. Peter immediately reacted and tightened her grip around her waist. He lifted Evelina off her feet just enough to make her smile into the kiss. Evelina placed her hands around her necks and held on tight.

It was perfect.

"EVELINA?! BLOODY HELL!"

Evelina suddenly pulled away and gasped loudly.

"Run, run, run!" Evelina squeaked and gripped onto her bag tightly and grabbed Peter's hand. She yanked on him and both the teenagers ran out of Regina's gardens and into the streets of New Neverland (Storybrooke). Evelina was filled with fear.

Because Evelina knew Killian had seen her. And he had seen Peter.

And she knew he would tell her father.

And she knew she would be tracked down.

And Evelina Frost she knew she would be in huge trouble.

*unedited*

Stupid Hook, ruining the mood...