Chapter 19*

Syk Jævel

February 14th, Valentine's Day, 10:23 p.m.

Evelina and Peter Pan walked down the streets of Storybooke, Evelina looking for Henry and Peter just glancing around with no true interest.

"Henry! Seriously, this is no time for games!" Evelina called out but not too loud in fear someone else would hear her. Someone like David, who had told her not to go out and would ground her until she was fifty if he found her roaming the streets.

The young girl huffed in frustration. She was annoyed at Henry for leaving. She didn't even know what was so important that he had to leave without her knowing.

"Henry!" She yelled again, a bit louder now that they were near the forest. Pan glanced at her. He began walking towards the forest but Evelina stopped right at the edge. She looked at the forest with narrowed eyes and huffed.

"He wouldn't go in there," Evelina informed and Peter quirked an eyebrow at her.

"How would you know?"

"Because I do," she fought back with crossed arms. She turned around and headed straight for the docks and the beaches. Pan frowned but followed.

"Henry-omph!" Her mouth was suddenly clammed shut with a hand. Evelina shrieked in fright but relaxed when she realized this was Pan's plan all along. She tried to ease her breathing as she felt Pan get even more closer to her small body.

"Now that your pretty mouth has stopped talking, it could be put to some good use. Now be a good girl, Evelina, and don't scream," Pan's slow, deep British voice ran through Evelina's ears, and she panted harshly, her plans to keep calm faded away as she was kept in a strong arms lock by Pan himself. She regretted never going to the gym to work on her muscles.

She tried to freeze him, but Pan was clever and had placed some sort of blocking spell to prevent her from doing any type of magic. Pan froze Evelina still with a bit of squid ink. So once he let go of her, she couldn't move anything but her mouth and eyes. She still had her voice, which was more than what she expected, and she watched as Pan walked in front of her and smirked.

"Ah, well that's much better. Although, we could improve your wardrobe..." He mumbled and snapped his fingers. Instantly by magic, a light pink colored dress appeared on Evelina's body. It had a brown belt around her slim waist, causing the skirt to flow a bit. On her feet were simple black flats and her hair had been thrown out of its usual braid and had been curled, but her bangs were pulled back with a single clip in her hair. Evelina glared at Pan. Sure, her outfit was very pretty, but Evelina had morals.

"Syk jævel," she hissed when he stared at her chest. She realized the dress made her chest area perk up more than what she considered appropriate, and she suddenly felt the urge to cross her arms. Of course, the Squid Ink wouldn't allow her to do so. The best she could do was shoot a glare at Pan dangerously.

Pan raised an eyebrow, not knowing what she had said in her native language, but he knew it wasn't exactly the nicest thing either.

Instead, he waved magic over her legs and suddenly they began to walk without Evelina's consent. Evelina gasped and tried to get her legs into her own control, but it was no use. Pan continued to show off his stupid smirk. She only wished she could kill him with ice.

"Come along, my little snowflake, we have somewhere to be."

And they both began walking towards the woods, one more willingly than the other.

~

Henry was at home, chewing on some popcorn and reading a comic book. He was bored and he hadn't left his room since Evelina invited him to see Sleepless in Seattle with her. He kept hearing the movie blare downstairs, but he didn't hear Evelina. He figured she was so intrigued, she didn't make any noise, or she had fallen asleep. It wasn't till after he heard the movie rolling the credits, indicating that the movie had ended, that he questioned what Evelina was doing.

Henry crawled off of his bed, popcorn spilling to the ground, and walked downstairs.

"Hey, Evelina, I'm kinda hungry, should we make some-" he suddenly stopped and looked around. Evelina was nowhere to be found. All he found was chocolate cake splattered everywhere, including chips, a full cup of apple juice, and the main menu of Sleepless in Seattle playing over and over on the t.v. There was no sign of Evelina anywhere.

"Evie?" He tried calling her, just in case she was in the restroom, but Henry got no answer. And after searching the house for a good ten minutes, he had come to the conclusion that she wasn't there.

Henry decided to go see Hook, in case she had gone to see him.

After he pulled on his warm clothing, Henry headed out.

And he walked towards the docks all while munching on some chocolate cake.

~

"Hook?" Henry called out to the captain as he walked on the deck, eyeing the Jolly Roger. It was a magnificent ship and Henry awed at it.

"Lad, what're you doing out so late?" The British voice spoke above him and Henry backed up and saw the pirate peering down at him curiously.

"I'm looking for Evelina. She was at the loft and then she just disappeared," Henry responded while shrugging his shoulders. He didn't really think it meant much.

But Hook did.

And he looked frightened.

"Come on, lad, we need to find your mother, quick!" Hook rambled and ran off to grab his sword. He jumped next to the young boy and grabbed his arm, dragging him away.

"Wait, why?" Henry questioned, still confused. He tripped over his own feet as he was dragged back to town.

"Because Evelina might be in more trouble than you anticipated."

*unedited*