Chapter 32

Henry's Discovery

The young demon boy glared at the snow that surrounded him. He growled lowly as he now looked down the mountain and saw the faint light of the small kingdom. Pan knew she was down there, and he also knew it would take him a lot of work and time to get to the cold place. He wasted about a months worth of Pixie Dust. He was furious that Evelina had traveled such a long way that now he had to waste so much just so he could get her back.

How dare she steal from me? Pan thought bitterly and began to walk down the snowy mountain in a foul mood. Although he was in a vile mood, he did have to admire Evelina's thought out plan to find her way to Arendelle. It was cunning, sly, guile, plainly everything Pan wanted in a women. He knew he wouldn't be mad once he saw Evelina's beautiful face. He knew he would, of course, still be peeved but he wouldn't stay mad at her.

Maybe just a short punishment, He thought and agreed with himself that Evelina was still going to be punished for her devious actions.

"Spoiled, pretty princess." Pan muttered under his breath as he slowly moved his legs through the snow. Peter Pan shivered and suddenly sneezed. He rubbed his arms to shield him away from the terrible cold that constantly hit against him. He rubbed at his nose and continued making his way down the North Mountain.

He was going to be paying the Princess of Arendelle a visit.

~

Evelina stared at herself in the mirror as she examined herself. Her dress was very pretty, and her hair was left loose instead of in its usual braid. It made her hair all wavy and she hoped it wouldn't get all static. Evelina had taken about an hour to pick out the perfect dress. She wanted to look her best when she met her mother for the first time in forever.

Evelina kept getting chills, and she knew it wasn't from the cold. It was the chills that appeared from her nerves. She wasn't sure how her mother would react to seeing her here. Would she even believe she was really her daughter? Would she be locked away for being seen as a threat? Had she remarried again? Did Elsa have more kids and just forget about Evelina and her father?

All thoughts scared her silly.

She knew her mother and father's relationship was on edge due to the fact he always worked and she ruled a kingdom to glory. Evelina knew most ambassadors and trade aquantiances didn't like the thought of a women ruling on her own. Most wanted a king, a man to rule at the women's side, even if the women was the brains behind the rule. They wanted a man for their image. With this in thought Evelina knew there was a slight chance Elsa had remarried a noble, a lord, or a prince of another land. And there was also the slight change that she had another child, as they would be the heir to the throne of Arendelle.

Evelina knew Arendelle didn't even know of her existence. Evelina knew the only people who knew who her real mother was were the Charming's, Rumpelstiltskin, Belle, Regina, Hook, and Baelfire.

And, of course, Pan.

The young girl suddenly jumped when there was a knock at her door.

"Miss Joan?" A voice called out to her. Evelina opened the door and in front of her stood a lady. She smiled when she looked down at Evelina.

"My name's Gretchen madam, and her Majesty, Anna, is waiting for you in the Dining Hall for breakfast." The nice lady said. Evelina smiled at her and nodded.

"Of course, of course. Please give me a moment." Evelina said and the maid nodded her head before walking away. Evelina shut the door and walked into the bathroom to freshen herself up. She washed her face and brushed her hair one more time. Evelina stared at herself in the mirror and gave a small smile as she finally gathered the courage to walk out.

Evelina suddenly yelped when she opened the door and she came face to face with the man she feared so much to see.

"Hello, love. Fancy meeting you here."

~

Belle chugged down another hot cup of coffee as she sat in Granny's Diner, trying to charge her batteries for the long day that was to come at her.

She still tried to figure out the blood letter, and as she got closer to the end she had begun to realize this wasn't a normal letter at all.

Usually, when using blood magic, only those with the same DNA could be used to unlock whatever secrets await. In this case, Emma opened the letter therefore meaning she is related to the person who wrote the letter.

But as Belle continued on her dissolving quest of the letter, it had occured to her that the magic used wasn't blood magic, but a more general type of revealing magic, one much more less demanding than what the blood magic required.

"More coffee, Belle?" Ruby asked as she raised the mug, but Belle shook her head.

"Just one to go, please." She said and Ruby nodded while smiling as she turned away to get the young girl her drink. Belle pulled money out of her bag.

"Bye Belle!" Ruby said as she watched Belle leave.

Belle was tired, worn out, and stressed out, all because she felt as if the fate of where Evelina was depended on this letter and herself.

So she slaved herself in the library as she tried her best to decode the complicated letter.

As soon as she walked into the town library, she pulled out the letter and began to reread the letter. She also pulled out the many scraps of papers she had stored away. Each paper had ample notes scribbled on all of them. And one paper was just for doodling.

Many hours passed. Belle was still hunched over the table as she was so close to finishing the letter. She looked up with red tired eyes and yawned as she rubbed her eyelids. She decided a nap would do her good.

So she rested her eyes and let sleep consume her.

~

When Henry walked into the library, he expected once again to see Belle working on the letter.

But instead he found a snoring Belle. Henry looked around the library before back at Belle. He was about to wake the girl when his eyes rested on some papers near her head. Next to the many papers was the blood letter. Henry cautiously picked up the papers and began to examine them.

On each paper was a chunk of the letter, already translated and in English. Henry's eyes scanned over each paper, and slowly, his eyes expanded with horror, anxiety, and nerves.

He gasped when he realized what it all said. He slowly began putting the pieces together. This letter was valuable. Very valuable. But not to him, and not to anyone in this town. This belonged to someone who he knew was not part of this realm. This couldn't fall into the wrong hands.

He quickly placed the scraps of papers and the blood letter in his backpack before running out of the library. His destination were the docks, where he knew he could find the Captain of the Jolly Roger.

Belle never awoke and instead found comfort in the sleep she received, and she allowed the sugar plums to dance in her head.

*unedited*