-Prolouge-

Jungkook's POV

"I'm sorry Jungkook, your mother, Aki Joen, is dead......"

I felt my heart stop.

My mother.

My one and only friend I had on this earth, is dead. From protecting me......

I got to my knees and starting crying. Everyone in the hospital looked at me, I didn't care. I was 11 with a childish temper.

(A/N the picture above is how he stayed on the floor in the middle of the hospital.)

I started to cry hard. Saying:

"Mommy I'm sorry......"

"Please let me wake up!"

"You were my only friend."

"Everyone else laughed at me but you never did! PLEASE MOMMY!!!"

I looked up and saw some people crying too as they looked at me.

I put my head back into my knees when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look to my left and she a woman.

"Hey there..... It's okay. I was a friend of your moms, she told me to come get you and take you to the orphanage."

"W-W-What's a-an o-orange?"

She laughed at me quietly.

More tears came out but she didn't notice. See mom, everyone's laughing at me.

"No honey. An orphanage, it's a big house with other kids your age. Your mom told me to come get you to take you there."

I didn't know what to say.....

I didn't know her....

I just nodded as she grabbed my hand and took me out of the hospital.

The images played in my heard once again.

<Start of flashback>
"Mommy, can we go to the park?"
"My darling, its late. Can we do it tomorrow?"
"You always say that, then it never happens......"
She sighed. "Okay let's go, but we'll make it quick." She said smiling. "YAY! Thank you mommy!"

We walked to the park, as she held my hand. I then went to the swings and began swinging slowly. I didn't like heights so I stayed near the ground.

I got off and went to her. I saw a man and I waved to him, he smirked.

My mother turned around and screamed "NO!"

Then I heard a sound. I saw my mothers eyes on me and I saw the knife in her back. 

"Please don't cry my darling......
Okay?"

She then fell and I didn't see the man anymore.

"Mom!!"

"Mommy!"

"MOMMY!!!!!!!!"

<End of flashback>

We got outside the hospital and I sniffed holding back my tears.

She opens the door and says.
"Don't worry. There are kids at the orphanage that are you age. They are very sweet." She smiled happily.

I could care less. I wanted my mom back......

Mom
Who was he?
Why did he kill you?
Why did you have to protect me?

Taehyung's POV

⚠️MATURE CONTENT⚠️

"Daddy stop it, its hurts, pull it out!"

"Why? You don't like when I go up a little deeper." He said as he pushes his finger deeper inside.

"AHHH! AHH! Daddy! It hurts!"
"Tell me you like it! TELL ME!"

Tae had he's eyes watery and said:
"I- I like it d-daddy......."
He cried even harder after that.
"That's right baby boy. Now go get ready for bed. I better see you asleep when I go to your room. 10 minutes go."
He said and took his fingers out.

Tae grabbed his pants that were on his legs and ran up the stairs.

He quickly, very quickly, took a shower aka he put he's body under water with soap until he counted to 120.
After that he brushed his teeth and got his clothes ready.

He was in his bed and counted in his head until he got to the number 37 when his door opened to reveal his father.
"Good baby boy. Now go yo sleep. Daddy will be in his bed if you need him, but don't wake me up!"

Tae nodded and the door closed. He grabbed the clothes and put them on.

He went out the window and went to his hideout. Or the park. He had a bush that he would always go behind and stare at the stars. Wondering, why he was here.....

*************
Okay it's not always gonna be that long.