Chapter 7

Like and Comment~

5 Years Later....

(A/N- I know I put ten years at first but then they'd be in college. Yeah not happening. So yeah hope your okay with this)

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

Jungkook's POV

I pushed the blade deeper into my skin.

He was right....

They were right....

I am nothing....

I hate High School....

I hate the Orphange....

I hate everything.....

And everything hates me....

I'm now a Junior in High School. I'm 16 and I have depression as you can tell.

I didn't realize how deep the blade was until I actually flinched at the feeling under my skin. I hit something.

I didn't care though. If anything Issac and his friends would be happy that I'm gone.

Issac was my bully. Yeah, he had his friends help too but I say Issac is my main bully because he has to go home with me everyday to give me more torture.

He does bad things. Dirty thing to me. I never know what to call it because he never tells me.

Like yesterday

*Start Of Flashback*

"L-Leave me alone I-Issac." I said.

"No, you don't have any right to tell me what to do.
Now do as I say. NOW."

I sighed. I started to pull down my sweatpants and took off my shirt. I was so self conscious. I hate my body. I usually didn't eat a lot because I was called fat by Issac and his crew.

"Okay now bend off my lap......" I still didn't move. "Now baby boy. I don't have all day." I started to walk close to him and did what he asked.

He then pulled my underwear down to where my ass was showing.

"N-No. S-Stop. P-Please, don't!" I saw him grab the rubber liquid and put some on his fingers.

He then pushed one in.

"Uh. Ah. Ahhh! S-Stop!" I started to tear up. I was trying to move out of his grasp. But I failed to do so.

He continued to push it in and out of me. It hurt.....so bad....

After what felt like forever, I was in tears and was having trouble breathing.

He pulled out his finger.

"Get out of my sight you useless faggot." I never knew what those words were until Issac and I headed into high school. That's where he met his friends....

*End Of Flashback*

I threw the blade across the bathroom and sat down next to the toilet.

I started to cry. I hated the fact that I let myself get to this point. I hate myself for being weak.

I was never treated the same after him.

Our friendship lasted for a day. It's sad that I can say it had been the best friendship I've ever had.

I got up to the sink and washed the blood off. I let the water run for I don't know how long. It felt like a long time. At least 5 minutes.

I heard a soft 3 knocks on the door. "Jungkook? Are you okay baby?" It was Jin Eomma. Yes I started to call him that after he left.....

Jin Eomma was my support system.

I sniffed. "Im f-fine eomma Jin." I was trying so hard not to cry to hard for him to hear.

"Honey open the door." He knocked lightly. I stayed in the same spot I was. I didn't move. "Honey. Jungkook. Please open the door." I didn't move. I hear noises or the knob. But I didn't really pay any attention to it.

That is until I saw Eomma Jin's figure is the distance and he put his hand over his mouth.

I looked down to my arms. You could see every cut I ever did. I did keep count at one point. I made my way up to 216. But then I stopped counting. That was about 4 days ago. Now I don't know the number.

He grabbed my figure and pulled me into a hug. He started to cry.

"H-Honey.....why? Why baby? Why did you do this to yourself? Your beautiful self?" He started sobbing into my shoulder as he held me.

To be honest though. I didn't even know how I got to this point. I don't know why I let it go this far......