Chapter 1

Jungkook's POV

The lady wasn't lying. There were kids my age 6-15 it looked like. But most of them weren't nice. In fact most of them looked and saw I was crying and started to laugh. I went straight to those people and shouted.

"LISTEN YOU IDIOTS!!!! I'VE HAD A HARD DAY!!!! I WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU WERE TO STOP LAUGHING AT ME BECAUSE IM CRYING!!"
They looked at me and stayed quiet. They were shocked.

"MY MOTHER IS DEAD IF YOU MUST KNOW!!! SO YEAH!!!!! IM CRYING, BUT AT THIS POINT I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!"

"Jungkook, sweetie please stop. I want you to meet someone very kind and caring to everyone."

She said putting her arm around my shoulders and dragging me to what I think is their kitchen. It was huge.

There I saw a kid about 13. He had brown hair, wearing a pink apron and whisking a batter I think.

"Oh. Good evening Miss, I'm sorry. I know the kitchen is off limits after 10:00 but I wanted to make pancake batter for tomorrow morning. If it's left after night then it will make the pancakes fluffy!"

"Honey. We have a new guest."

"Oh. Hi! I'm Jin. I'm the oldest out of everyone. I'm 15 by the way. I'm mostly like a mom to everyone you can call me Eomma or Jin Eomma."

"H-Hi Jin. I'm Jungkook and I-I'm 11."

"No no no. Call me eomma."

I started to cry a little. But the mysterious lady finally said "Honey, not now." Jin's eyes grew wide and he turned by to me and bowed. "I'm sorry. I wasn't aware. I hope you forgive me."

"It's okay Jin. You didn't mean any harm."

He got up and said "Ne! I didn't mean any harm. I won't do it again."

Then the lady took me to a room with about 6 beds. "Okay. This will be your room. There are 4 other kids in this room. Jin, Jimin, Isaac and Namjoon. They're really sweet boys Jungkook. You'll like them."

"O- Okay." Jungkook said shyly. He was never good with people. They always made fun of him for being a "mama's boy."

She then left the room and someone bumped into her.

"Oh. Isaac? You're back already? You usually stay out on Friday nights." She said shocked.

"Whatever." He said and came in, his eyes widen as he saw me. "H- Hi, I'm Jungk-"

"You're so pretty baby boy."
"W-What?"
"Nothing. I'm going to bed."
What did he mean. Baby boy? I'm not a baby! Well I cry but that's it. (A/N I'm making Jungkook innocent in this story and Taehyung dirty. lol)

He's mean.

But I really didn't care. I wasn't tired. I wanted to see it again. The park, I want to see if going will help me remember what happened. Maybe I can get more details.

I walked out the orange (😂) and went to the park. The neighborhood I passed many times before so I wasn't lost. I got there and sat at the bench mom was at and saw nothing. I closed my eyes and tried to play everything again. But I saw what I saw the first time. Nothing new.