Chapter 14

Hoping you guys enjoy this little surprise!~ Yes. Yes. Yes. I updated this! Finally!!!~

Jungkook's POV

"Hey, you okay?"

I looked up to see that guy from the orphanage. What was his name again? Thaihyung? T-Tayhung? Oh!!!

Taehyung!!!

It's a hot name honestly. But as he asked his question I ignored his gaze and looked down.

"I'm fine."

"You don't sound fine."

"Well I am, so you can shut up alright?" I shouted as I looked up. And as I realized what I just did I started to cry. Yeah, I started to cry!

God. Why am I so weak?

He went down into his knees and and rubbed my back as I cried. And as I cried I held my knees to my chest tighter.

"I-I'm sorry H-Hyung.... I-I didn't mean t-to...." and then I started to cry my eyes out.

"Hey hey hey. It's okay. I shouldn't have pushed. It wasn't right of me to try and get personal with a stranger. I'm sorry Jungkook." He said as he rubbed my back gently and whispered 'shh' over and over again in my ear.

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook started to cry and that's when I realized he was really broken.... someone or something broke him so bad that he thought if he defended himself he was in trouble.

Eventually he calmed down and started to hiccup cute little baby hiccups while staring at the grass with his tear stained cheeks flushed of color.

Now if I'm being honestly, he looks really thin.... and I don't mean like 'oh wow I wish I was that small' I mean 'whoa! Is he anorexic?'
That's how thin he was, and it scared me.

"Hey. Jungkook?"

He looked up to me innocently and I swear it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in my life.

"Y-Yes Hyung?"

"Why are you so thin?"

Jungkook's POV

"Why are you so thin?"

I couldn't tell him, I mean yeah I don't eat breakfast or lunch but I have a big dinner everyday! I'm fine!

I guess he saw I was uncomfortable so he quickly responded because I answered.

"I don't mean it's a bad thing. But is it healthy? Because your health is important Jungkook." He said sternly.

I looked down blushing because no one had ever tried to say I was important in anyway....

It felt.....
Nice.

Like I was a kid all over again with the kid I met at the park.

I'll never forget how he said he loved my bunny smile.

From that day on I swore to never smiled a real smile like that until I see him again.

I then frowned as I faced harsh reality once again. "Does it matter?" I replied defensively.

I guess he didn't take a liking to my statement as he frowned down at me. "Yes. Yes it does.... to me at least." He said as he gentle lifted my chin to level with his gaze.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked away. As I turned away I heard his chuckle. His voice being so deep made his chuckle was deep, hot, manly and sexy. And those thoughts lead me to blush ever harder.

God what's happening to me? Why am I like this?