Chapter 9

Comment and Like~

Jin's POV

My poor baby Jungkook, he has had depression ever since a guy he met left. I don't know the full story because Jungkook could never get a hold of himself to finish it.

He would burst into tears after he said 'he made a promise to me......he-he said...... h-he said that he'll never leave me.....b-but he.....' and that's all I heard. Before he burst into tears. I never knew the full story. And I still don't to this day.

I feel as if I failed as a mother for Jungkook.

I wish Namjoon was here.

He's my boyfriend, well ex boyfriend. But we never broke up.

What had happened was....

*Five Years Ago*

"Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Jeon Jungkook, Hung Issac and Park Jimin. There will be a couple coming by in an hour or two. You are the ones I want to have a family the most. So act your best and be honest." The Miss' said. We all nodded and left to our room.

I sat next to Namjoon and laid on his chest in between his legs. "Joonie?" I asked.

"Yeah babe?"

"What will happen if one of us gets adopted. What will we do? We won't be together anymore....." I said. I started to tear up at the thought.

"Babe, not matter how far away we are, we will always be together." He replied.

"Promise?" I asked with hope in my eyes as I looked up to him. He looked down to me.....

"I promise....."

Present

He was adopted and I wasn't at the house when he left. I was taking a stroll with the younger kids at the park. It's called "Willow's Park". It was very beautiful.

I thought I was a nice day with all the kids. But when I got home. I had gotten the news that Namjoon was gone and not going to live here anymore.....

I was sad at first but then I thought.

'No. Joonie wouldn't want me to be this way. I should be happy and continue being the best mom I can be to the kids.'

I stick to that everyday....

Jungkook stopped crying because he fell asleep.

I carried him to his bed and laid him down. I pulled the covers to his chin and put a kiss in his forehead.

I turned around and I was about to walk away when a hand grabbed my wrist. I turn to see a scared, frightened and depressing looking Jungkook. He had wide eyes full of fear.

"Please......please don't leave me eomma. I don't wanna lose you too....." he started to sniff. I grabbed him and pulled him into a tight hug.

"It's okay. Eomma's here. Eomma isn't going anywhere." I said over and over again until he was back to a normal state of mind.

We were still hugging when he asked "Do you think he still thinks about me?"

I honestly didn't have an answer. I never met the person Jungkook talked about for the past five years of his life. But I would always, and I still do, say. "Of course. No one could ever forget you Jungkook. You're too special and cute to forget!~" I said smiling and chuckled at the end.

"Eomma stop!~~" He said with an annoyed tone while he laid back down.

"Alright my little baby. Go to sleep. Good night~" I said while getting off the bed and walked out the door.

I heard a faint 'Good night eomma, thank you for not leaving me.....' I was tearing up.

I pray that one day I will be able to find out who broke my poor baby Jungkook so I can ask if they can help.

But time will tell.....

Namjoon's POV

I already called the orphanage. Jin is still there. My babe, the one I missed for years. I'm finally back and I can't wait to see how beautiful she's grown.

I know Jin's a guy. But to me that's my princess. So she's gorgeous.

Turns out that new kid Juankook? Juancock? I don't remember he's still there. Along with Issac and Jimin.

I can't wait to see them *cough cough* I mean Jin *cough cough*

We just finished the pizza and I'm now texting Ms. Hanyeol. The Miss' as the kids at the orphanage call her. I asked for her number when I was about to move out before getting kicked out. She has told me a lot.

She's told me about how the orphanage might close down because they don't have enough money to repair. It may be dangerous for the children.

It breaks my heart. But I'm going to help. I just don't know how.

She's also told me how no new children have arrived. But some of the younger ones have been adopted.

Aaron. My tough little man got adopted by this Min family.

Little Jackie got adopted by an African- American family. I know weird.

But the best part is that Aaron and Jackie are now in middle school and are dating. The parents are 100% supportive of the kids together. The parents actually are good friends so it's like a family already.

I want to visit the orphanage tomorrow. But I have Tae with me now. I don't know if he'll like it. The place looks pretty worn down when you first look at it.

Huh, maybe thats how I'll help. I'll rebuild the orphanage. YES!!! Okay I'll ask Ms. Hanyeol about it tomorrow.

Right now I'll ask if Tae will come with me.

"Tae." I yelled throughout the apartment.

"Coming" he replied.

He walked out no more than ten seconds later.

"I'm going to my old home. Or the orphanage tomorrow. I was wondering if you want to come with me? It looks really old and broken down. But they're trying to fix it for the kids.

So wanna visit?" I asked with a smile.

He nodded, "sure." Then he walked away.

My Princess Jin, I'm coming back. I promise....

XxxxxxxX

Hey! Sorry I know my updating schedule is hectic. I'm sorry. But I was thinking.

Does anyone want a book about the kids and their love stories?

Let me know because I'm curious.