Chapter 5

Comment and Like~

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook?

"Jungkook?" I called out.

He turned around. Yes it was him. But he had kids with him.

Siblings?
But they look nothing alike.

"Oh Taehyung hyung, h-hi."

"Um.....who are your friends?"

"Oh I'm sorry. These are the others at the orange. Aaron, Jackie, Christian, Alex and Joshua." He pointed out each kid to me.

"Guys what do you say to Taehyung hyung?" Jungkook said.

"Hi hyungie!"Joshua said.

"Hi oppa!" Alex said.

"Hello. Nice to meet you." Aaron replied.

"H-Hi." Jackie said.

"Hiya!" Christian said with a wide smile.

"Hey guys. What's up?" I said with a smile.

Jungkook's POV

He smiled at the kids. His smile was so cute. It was like a rectangle with teeth inside. I blushed at how cute it was, but turned to the kids so he wouldn't see.

"Jungkook hyung said we could go. So Jungkook hyung, can we go to the playground?" Aaron said.

I nodded. Aaron immediately grabbed Little Jackies hand and dragged him to the swings. Jackie blushed at Aaron's gesture.

Christian, Alex and Joshua started playing tag. They were chasing each other saying. "I'll get you babe." Or "Baby I'll get you for this." They were all so cute together.

I sat down on a bench and Taehyung hyung followed me.
Then something came in my mind.

"Taehyung hyung?"

"Just call me Taehyung, Jungkook. Everybody does and it sounds weird." He said with a chuckle at the end.

"O-Okay. But Taehyung, don't you have school?"

"Yeah. But I just skipped. I wanted to see my Jungkook."

What? His Jungkook. What does he mean?

"I-I wanted to see you too...."

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

Taehyung's POV

He smiled back at me then he said.

"Oh, Taehyung. I'm gonna to your school too. So we can go together! I start tomorrow, I think."

"What? Really?! Yes!! That's awesome. I can't wait! Maybe we can have the same class!"

"Yeah maybe....."

I hope so.....

**Ding....Ding....Ding**

My phone rung. I took it out of my pocket and saw the text.

The One I Hate: Princess, I'm sorry but we have to move again. The company keeps moving so we do too. I'm sorry princess today was your last day of school. But I got a call saying you weren't there. I hope you and your friends say goodbye. Anyways, I packed your stuff. And we will talk about your punishment when you get home. I love you Princess. Daddy's waiting👅

Wait what?!?!?! I'm moving. WHY?!!?!! I HATE HIM.

I'm so sorry guys. Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin, everyone I'm sorry.

But I'm so sorry Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV

Every since Taehyung got the text notification he has been really happy.

"Oh Taehyung. I-It's getting late. I have to go with the kids." I said while getting off of the bench.

"Awwwww! Do you really have to go?" He asked while acting cute.

I nodded in response. He sighed.

"Okay. Well I guess this is goodbye."

"Yeah I guess so. Good bye Taehyung." I turned around to start walking but I was turned around again to face Taehyung. I closed my eyes because I was scared.

Then I felt something on my lips. It's soft and warm.....
It was plump and juicy. It tasted like a caramel apple. I loved the taste.

I open my eyes.......

ITS TAEHYUNG HYUNG!!!!!!
HE IS KISSING ME. HES KISSING ME!!!!!

I felt my face heat up. It felt like fireworks were going off in my stomach. I had so many butterflies. I didn't know why I didn't stop him or why I just let it happen but I did, and I wasn't regretting it either.

It felt like forever. But he finally pulled away and said:

"Goodbye my Jungkook."

Then he started to walk away.

I smiled and got the kids. They smiled at me.

"Let's go home."