Chapter 3

Like and comment!~

Jungkook's POV

I woke up because I felt my body shaking. I open my eyes to see Jin hyung. I rubbed my eyes and TI said "Morning hyung." He replied with a smiley face while saying 'awww'. I looked up at him and he said. "You look like a bunny Jungkook. You look so cute!!" I heard chuckles come from the side next to me. I see the same guy.

Isaac.

I saw him smirk and I looked straight again.

"Okay enough chit-chat. I needed to wake you so the Miss' could talk to you." Jin said. I instantly got worried. I remembered last night. I got up and changed into clothes. I put on a white shirt with black basketball shorts that ended right before my knees.

I was in the bathroom that was next to our bedroom and started to brush my teeth.

Isaac came in and I thought nothing of it.

That was until I felt something touch my butt. I gasped but my mouth was covered by one of his hands.

"We're almost done." He started to move his hand in a circular motion on the left cheek. I started to go red in the face. I was so embarrassed. He started to go faster and my breathing went a bit quicker he noticed this and squeezed my left cheek. Causing a noise to come out. I never made a sound like that. I was shocked he smirked and said. "You have no idea what you just did. Get out of the bathroom baby boy....."
He said as he pushed me lightly out of the bathroom. I heard the lock click, he locked himself in there, but I don't know why.

I continue and went downstairs and saw the lady. She was in the living room. There was two couches. The one she was on and one in front of her. I smiled and her and she returned it. She put her hand out and guided me to the couch in front of her. I sat there and she started.

"Okay honey. There's nothing to be scared of. I'm just going to tell you the rules and what's going to happen to you." I nodded at the statement. I felt nervous. I didn't know what she'd said next.

"Okay so first things first. I am the Miss' you will only call me that. I am your guardian and I expect respect and loyalty." I nodded. "Your room will stay the same, the boys are all near your age, so I want you to feel more comfortable." I debated on weather I should tell her what happened in the bathroom or not. I decided against it, because I didn't want anyone in trouble. And I'm sure that's what friends usually do to each other. Right?

"Next. Your school. You're going to Tanbang Middle School. It's a 5 minute walk from here. I work at an office from the times 10:00 to 6:45, so call my cell phone if you ever need me. I am your guardian. I need you to tell me the whole truth 24/7. Understand?" I nodded. "Good, now here are the rules." She handed me a little, thin booklet and continued. "I got your uniforms for school already as well.......I think that's it. Okay we're done sweetie. The boys are going to go to school in a few minutes. Do you want to walk with them or stay here with the younger kids?"

"Um......Can I j-just stay here. P-Please?"

"Of course." She replied. I got off the couch and went into my room. I opened the door to see Jin and Namjoon kissing......
I was wide eyes and I looked to see what was happening. Jin's hands are above his body and Namjoon is holding his hands there with one of his own.

"Jin? Namjoon?"

They immediately both stop and stare at me. I had wide eyes and started to blink still processing what just happened.

"Oh Jungkook......um......" Jin said. I just went to my bed and sat down, "it's okay. Don't be ashamed. It's normal. I'm sorry I ruined your moment."

"Oh no its-" Jin started but Namjoon cut in.

"Whatever. We'll just continue later when your not here, or at school." Jin hit his shoulder while Namjoon started laughing.

"Okay, have fun."

They left the room and I started reading the booklet:

-
Rules Inside the House:
1. Sleep in assigned bed.

2. No inter-cores EVER.

"What does that mean?" I asked myself. Probably means don't look into people's stuff. I mean it only seems fair.
(Innocent Kookie😂)

3. Visiting hours for friends are from 9:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. (Sleepovers are welcomed as long as parent or guardian of child is well aware.)

4. Kitchen is off limits after 10.

5. Curfew is at 11 (unless reasoning.)

6. Of told to help with chores. Help as needed.

7. You are not allowed in the master bedroom, that is the Miss' personal room. You may visit (any) other rooms.

-
That was it.

"I think I'm gonna like it here."

(Can someone tell me what that's from?😂😂👏🏻👏🏻✌🏻🤓)

Taehyung's POV

I got up and went to the bathroom. I started my daily routine.

I got into the cold shower and washed my body. I hate being here. Even though my house looks really pretty compared to my friends houses I can't help but feel dirty all the time. It's not because of the house, but what's happened in it. Behind the curtains my dad closes when he wants some 'alone time.' I always felt dirty in that way.

I don't like when he touches me. But I let him do what he wants so he can stop faster than if I refused.

I got out of the shower and changed into my uniform. I went downstairs and grabbed a banana. I started to eat it when I felt my head being pushed down hard. I gagged on the banana and lifted my head up. I saw my dad smirking and chuckling. I was mad. But I had to ask. "Dad?"

"What did you just call me?!"
He said angrily. I was scared so I immediately replied.

"I'm sorry daddy. Please daddy don't be mad at baby boy." I said and looked down at the tiled floor in the kitchen in shame. I saw, he smirked. "What is it princess?" He said as he lifted my chin up.

"Please daddy, I need you to drive me to school."
He sighed and said. "I don't know princess. You haven't behaved well at all today. Why don't you make it up to me by giving your favorite toy and good lick?" He said. I got what he meant.

I got down to my knees. I unbuckled his belt and undid the zipper to his pants. Then I grabbed his cock and started to lick like a kitten. He loves when I do that.

"That's a good princess...."
He started moaning. I finally put my mouth over his shaft and stared to go down lower and lower each time. I felt him close to climax. I went faster and faster and he came in my mouth. I went wide eyed and pulled away.

I ran over to the sink and spit as much as I could out. Then I grabbed some water with my hands and cleaned out my mouth.

I felt disgusting.

"You did so good princess. Okay, let's go to school."

I hate him.....