Chapter 16

Taehyung's POV

As we walked up the stairs I looked at the walls and noticed the small photos of every child and each photo you saw, you saw another addition in the next one.

I guess they took group photos for when they had a new comer, it was actually pretty heartbreaking, seeing as some of the boys in the first picture ending up in the last one as well. But I tried to distract myself as we made it into Jungkook's room.

It was small, really small, and the wooden walls were splinting.

But I put on my best smile and said. "This is nice." He scoffed in front of me. "Yeah right. It's a dump." He replied.

"Hey. It's better than nothing." I said sternly as he turned to me. "I'd rather have nothing maybe then-" But all of a sudden his eyes widened a bit and he stopped talking.

"Maybe then what?" I asked, confused.

"N-Nothing."

I stared at him until he turned the opposite direction and laid down on a bed.

I turned my head and looked at a picture-!

It's him.

I-It's him.

Is this real?

Or am I seeing wrong?

"Hey, who's this?" I asked. I heard the bed freak as he turned to look in my direction.

"That's me." He stated. My eyes widened and I kept looking back and forth between me and the photo.

That's no way.

That's impossible.

My Kookie was gone....

After I left I lost him....

After I left I-

"What?" He said with a stare. He looked weirded out and confused. And so was I.

"Y-You..... You look just like him...." I said and my eyes started to tear up.

"Who?" He asked.

With a broken heart....

And a broken voice....

My eyes closed shut tightly trying to stay strong....

But I failed..... and I broke....

"My Kookie."