The Finale

To my most beloved readers,

I wonder if you wonder what happened that night at the concert. I wonder if you wonder what happened to the engagement party G left behind. Uhmmm. Did you ever wonder why I am so annoying at asking questions? Haha.

"So G. Ilalagay ko rito, naging kayo that night."

"Excuse meeeee! Hindi naging kami. He didn't meet my parents because they had to meet my bestfriend's parents! Duh!"mataray na sagot niya.

"Whatever. The readers must be wondering, G, what happened after that night?"

"Just tell them the night ended with the most romantic kiss in my life. Oh. Change that. One of the most romantic kisses."

That's what happened because that is what she said. Haha. By the way, G pursued her degree at LA and at her graduation, RC was there of course. However, it was a different day, far from the ordinary ones in G's life. RC, being an honorable suma cum laude graduate of Harvard University, was the guest speaker of G's graduation. And G, being the stupid one as always, didn't know about it. All she cared about was the thought of her graduating! Duh!

"That was my speech a few years back. Now, I can proudly say that success couldn't be taken away from my hands because I have married it already. Ladies and gentlemen, there is still one success I kept on chasing in my life, and today in front of you, I want to ask her the question I've been wanting to say since that night I held her in my arms, kissed her under the rain at the garden of my house. My Baby Brown Eyes, G Sy, will you marry me?"

Can you guess what exactly G did that day? She ran towards him and said yes? Ennnk! Wrong.

She was too speechless and too emotional. Yes, that's correct. She locked her ass on the seat, crying of course, the cliche G Sy, Duh!

Everyone cheered for her. One friend from her department stood up and told her something that really enraged her, she almost killed her. Now I'm exaggerating here.

"Will you marry me, baby?"RC iterated.

"Won't you say yes, G? If you won't, I will."the girl from her class threatened.

Guess what's the girl's name! Sophia? No wayyy! Khei??? Not in the whole wide world! Honestly, it's Kyra! Actually, the same Kyra who happened to be RC's childhood friend. Haha. Thanks to her. Kung hindi dahil sa kanya, hindi pa tatayo si G. RC went towards her, bent down on his knees and showed the ring.

"Spend your whole life with me, brown eyes. Let me love you, not only for the rest of your life but for the rest of mine as well."he said making G's tears streamed off incessantly.

"Bakit lagi mo 'kong sinusorpresa? Muntik na akong mahimatay sa kilig kanina, Cynth!"galit na tugon niya kay RC.

"G? What are you saying?"her classmates asked with frowns drawn on their foreheads.

"She just said yes!"nakangiting sigaw ni RC sa mga ito at walang pasubaling isinuot ang singsing sa daliri ni G.

"Ang daya mo!? Hindi ko sinabi 'yon."

"I love you, baby. Papakasalan parin kita kahit ayaw mo pa."tumatawang sabi nito.

"Ang daya mo eh."