Desperation 11

Dahil sa napakaraming requests (char! More than one eh, kaya marami na 'yon. XD) Ayon nga, may mga nag-pm sa'kin to continue this story and since I love you guys so much, I tried hard. I reread the entire story and tried to make a new plot. This isn't really the original one but I'm thriving the best that I can to still make you laugh like before while we voyage together with G in her roughly-sailing love story.

I dedicate this chapter to everyone especially to one person who requested me to update this one as a birthday gift for her. I'm sorry if I can't mention who you are, I kept scrolling down my messages last night but I couldn't find you. Anyway, I believe you know that I'm referring to you.

Enjoy reading my beloved babies! I love you!

G's Point of View:

Positive lang. No nega-vibes, G! I heaved out a deep breath before going out of my room. It's a new day. New opportunity na mapapasaakin si RC. Hahaha. That's right G. Positivity!

"Baby Bunny! Wow. I'm amazed. You're so early today," salubong ni Fyle sa'kin nang pababa na ako  ng hagdanan.

He is staying at our place kasi nga wala na silang properties dito sa Pinas. He could have stayed in a hotel though. Maybe, mom and dad offered because Fyle is someone they are really proud of. Parang totoong anak ang turing nila rito ever since. Actually, they have not stopped getting in touch since they migrated to Canada. Kami lang ni Fyle ang hindi na nagka-communicate.

"Don't talk to me," pagtataray ko.

"Hey? What's with the bad blood, baby? It is early in the morning and you go all cranky—"

"Shut up. Please shut up," I said, glaring.

Ewan ko ba. Naiinis parin talaga ako sa presensiya niya. 'Yong tipong kahit wala siyang ginagawa sa'kin, naaasar ako sa kanya. Sino ba'ng hindi? Mas mahal pa kaya siya ng mga magulang ko kaysa sa'kin to think he's only their godson and I'm their only child. And to worsen it all, Fyle is the guy who messed my childhood. He was this bully who always made me cry.

"Ouch."

"Stop ruining my day and just get lost already. Look, stop trying to get on my good graces because you will never. I hate you, Spec. I will never talk to you the way you want me to—"

"G!" sita ni mommy out of nowhere. Herr she comes, rescuing her favorite son! Tch. "Don't talk to Fyle that way."

I shot him a glare and he just smirked. This specter is just so annoying as ever! I am never going to be friends with him!

Because of so much annoyance, I mentally choke him to death until I remembered...

No to nega-vibes, G!

Okay. Forget him. Ignore him.

With my mind constantly reminding myself about my goal for the day, I made it through breakfast and after which, the jerk was again personally asked by my parents to drive me to school. I didn't have a choice!

Positive thoughts, G! Positive—

Kaasar. Kahit na wala naman siyang sinasabi, naiimbyerna parin ako sa kanya. He's just right beside me, driving the car in silence. But still, he couldn't be any less irritating in my eyes! Ugh.

"Ba't ka ba umuwi ng Pilipinas? Hindi ba nag-aaral ka d'on?" I broke the silence between us.

"Now you're talking. Should I answer that?" nakangising sambit niya. I asked him to never talk to me again when we were on the way to garage earlier.

"Now you're jerk-ing. Should I kill you for that?"

He just chuckled making me more irritated. Sinamaan ko siya ng tingin so he held his hand up in the air to tell me calm down.