Chapter 30

Hey guys! I'm really sorry it's been so long >_< I feel so bad. I'll try to update more but urgh. I am aware of all my plot holes and things. I'm sorry, okay?

[3RD PERSON POV}

Everything seemed to move in slow motion after the announcement was made. Everyone seemed to be frozen, including Sierra herself. Everything was silent. It wasn't a good silence.

Then, seemingly all at once, the dark cloaked figures of Death Eaters left the field.

The sounds of heavy footsteps, shouting, yelling, and the quiet moaning of the wounded and dying filled the air.

That brought Sierra out of her shock. She took off running toward the large school building, where everyone was headed, being taken. Her adrenaline was beginning to run out, leaving a feeling of exhaustion.

That definitely wasn't a good thing. It was she'd been running on since the start of the fighting. The only thing that kept her going, unfortunately, was the strong aura of death. Being a daughter of Hades, that was a logical thing.

She finally stopped running when she reached the entrance of the castle. It didn't look very good. The walls were cracked in several places, and some walls weren't even completely there anymore. She sighed, swallowing hard.

She strode purposefully toward the Great Hall, running a hand threw her curly dark hair.

What she saw inside was so much worse than the appearance of the castle.

The Tables had been moved out of the way. The dead and injured laid across the floor, with family members, friends, etc., kneeling or sitting around their dead or dying bodies.

As she walked down the center of the room, she could tell exactly who was dead, and who wasn't. It drove her crazy. She hated it. Sometimes being the daughter of hades was a good thing, but during times like this, it was more of a burden than anything else. She hated it, but she had no control of it.

There was really only one thing she was looking for. Her friends. The demigods. She sighed in relief when she found them standing in the corner of the room, looking grim, but not hurt.

Connor, Travis, Nico, Annabeth, Percy, Clarisse and Zeke. She actually managed a small, exhausted to her old friends.

"You guys okay?" she asked, causing them all to turn toward her. Zeke's eyes widened.

"We're fine, but what the heck happened to you?" he asked, looking her over worriedly.

She looked at herself, and frowned, realizing how back she must have looked to them for the first time.

She was injured in several places, her clothes ripped, and covered in dirt, grass and twigs from when Peter had tackled her to the ground. She grimaced at the thought of him.

"I'm fine. I'll explain what happened  later," she brushed off his concern, and tried to ignore his pained expression.

"So? What's the plan? They aren't gonna send in Harry Potter, are they?'' Annabeth asked, returning all looks to her. She sighed.

"No. I don't think so. They wouldn't let him go by himself," she assured. Annabeth nodded.

"So, we have about..." She looked at her watch. "About forty-eight minutes until they attack again?" No one bothered answering.

"Right then." She rubbed her hands together.

"We'll have to be prepared, yeah? Let's be ready for it."