Chapter 19: A New Life At Hogwarts

Sorry for the wait!

Hogwarts wasn't a home anymore. It was dangerous. People were being taken, hurt and so many other things. Many people hiding in the Room of Requirements never left out of fear. It was so scary. More and more people were disappearing everyday. 

A lot of people were scared that they'd be next to "disapear". The Room of Rquirmnts had become their new home.

I guess I could have counted myself lucky, having no family for them to hold me against, or vice versa. I wish I could say the same or others. They were hurting because of him. 

We were always waiting for news from the outside. A few got the Dail Prophet, which wasn't much use since all they did was print lies, like all other magazines and papers. We used to read the Quibbler, but now, he's got that under his control, too. 

Now, one of our few ways of news was Potterwatch. Our other way of getting news was the Hog's Head Inn's Bartender, Aberforth. I hadn't gotten any new Iris Messages from Hermione, I only had Potterwatch and Aberforth to trust.

Neville and Ginny were now pretty much the leaders of the few left in "Dumbledore's Army", as they called themselves. 

We didn't hear much, which just about killed everyone. We had no idea what was happening to anyone we cared about.

Nothing of really any importance, except that the village had been cursed so anything outside the shops and house, the Death Eater's would know. And that You-Know-Who's name was tabooed. Anyon who said it would trigger the appearance of Death Eaters. 

Yeah, life wasn't much fun. But what we were doing was nescessary. We knew a fight was coming. We were ready.

***

Sorry it's so short! It's kind of a fill in chapter. But I have deicided I will do a contest. If you think you want to enter, Send me a message! I'll give you a details.

Winners will:

1st place:  a follow, a shout out, and be my editor of the new chapters

2nd: a follow and a shoutout

3rd: A shout out 

It'll be a one shot contest! I'll give more info for anyone who wants to enter.