Chapter 12: WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??

I'm posting this early because I didn't post last week and I can't post tomorrow. I'm pretty sure you're okay with that, right?

"Y-you must be mistaken, ma'am?" I said. "My name is R-Rebeck-"

"Shut it, Lestrange. I know who you are!" She grabbed my wrist with a surprisingly strong grip. She ripped off the bracelet and I changed.

"Crap." She stared at me odd. "Odd. I was expecting..." she trailed off. "What? An all powerful goddess with perfect looks?" She narrowed her eyes.

"No, I was expecting a little more... impressiveness." I rolled my eyes. "What? You want me to do a back flip or something? I'm just a sixteen year old."

She glared again and said: "Shut up, kid. If you were just a sixteen year old, the Dark Lord wouldn't be looking for you. But, he hasn't told me who you are. Or why we were looking for you. That's what I want to know. But first, give me your wand. Now!"

I pulled it out of my boot and was about to curse her back to Tartarus. Then rope burst from the tip of her wand and wrapped around my hands and ankles, tying me to the chair. My wand fell.

Then I used some pretty colorful words toward her in Greek. "Μπορείτε ηλίθια κομμάτι του crap σκύλου!"

Wow. You stupid piece of dog crap. That was intelligent. You stupid piece of dog crap. Good choice of words. She stared at me blankly. "What was that?" she said.

"Greek, you ηλίθιο κομμάτι κακά μονόκερος." Her face turned red. "And what did you call me in Greek?" I rolled my eyes.

"I called you an ηλίθιο κομμάτι κακά μονόκερος," I stated plainly. "Which is?" I rolled my eyes.

"An idiotic piece of unicorn crap." Her face was bright red with rage. She then proceeded to slap me, hard across the face.

"Shoot!" I shouted. Dang the hurt! "Holy mother of queso that hurt!" I said. "Now, who the heck are you?" she said.

"I won't be answering that until you tell me how you knew who I was," I said.

Yeah, bargaining wasn't my best choice at the moment and I knew it. Maybe she was stupid enough to do it. Luckily, she was. 

"I knew because you weren't very careful with it in Hogsmeade." Now I was the ηλίθιο κομμάτι κακά μονόκερος.

"Dang it," I cursed my self. "Now what is it the Dark Lord wants you for?" I didn't say anything. The silent thing might work, couldn't it? Then the oddest thing happened.

She wrinkled her nose then she kinda just... froze. Whatdaya know? It worked!

 "Sierra!" Ginny said. Or not. She untied my hands and ankles. "How'd you know I'd be here?" I asked.

"Peter told me. Now, come on, before we can get caught," she muttered. "Wait!" I said.

I stole my wand back and pulled out a small pack from my back pocket. A small note was attached.

For your Carrow problem.

I smiled. I opened the plastic bag and waved it under her nose. Forget-Me-Now roots.

Awesome.

"Thank you, father," I whispered. I stuffed them back in my pocket.

"Okay, let's go." We ran out of her office quickly and made our way back up to Gryffondor tower. We sat down in the common room and started to laugh.

I don't know why. I don't care why. It felt amazing to just break down and laugh.

***

The next morning I woke up with out any idea of what I was going to do about Carrow. She couldn't see me unless I wanted her to kill me or turn me into Voldemort or worse.

I went down to the Common Room. It was way too early for breakfast so I had time to worry about what the heck I was going to do about her. I

sighed, leaning forward and putting my face in my hands. What was I going to do? 

"Hey, Rebecka?" Neville said shyly. "Hey, Neville. What's up?"  He looked around nervously, though there was no one else in the room.

"There's something I thought I should show you since I know you're not a, um..." He thought for a second. "A crazed, pyscopathic deatheater?" I suggested.

"Yeah, I guess. Come on." He gestured for me to stand up. I did and I followed him out of the common room.

He moved swiftly, quicker than I'd ever seen him move. He looked so serious.

We went up to the seventh floor of the castle. He looked down the deserted hall, as though making sure no one was there.

"Neville, where are we going?" I whispered. "Shh.." he said. He started to.. pace? Back and forth three times. Then, a weird thing happened. A door appeared. He opened it. I gasped.

The room was huge. Bunk beds lined the walls, tables and couch scattered throughout the room.

It was amazing. It was almost impossible to take it all in. A ton of people milled around the room and it was chaotic. The perfect kind of chaotic.

"Welcom to the Room of Requirements," Neville said.