Chapter 12

Mackenzie’s POV:

When I woke up I felt like the happiest person in the world. I woke up in Peyton’s arms and just laid there peacefully. I moved to get more comfortable and Peyton woke up.

“Goodmorning beautiful,” he said with a huge smile on his face and then he kissed me on the forehead.

“Goodmorning,” I said, matching his smile with my own.

We laid there silently for awhile just looking at eachother. Feeling eachother’s hearts beat as one. Like we were made for eachother.

“Look, Mackenzie, last night…” Peyton said quietly.

“Was amazing?” I finished for him.

“Exactly. Words can’t even describe it. It’s like…when I’m with you, I’m whole. And when I’m not with you it’s like I’m missing half of myself and I don’t feel like…like ME. But with you I feel like the happiest guy in the world. We’re perfect for eachother, Kenz. I love you, forever and always,” he said and then he kissed me.

“I feel the same way, Peyton. I love you too, so much,” I said and then I kissed him back.

“My mom will be back from her trip soon so you should take a shower and I’ll go make us some breakfast. You can wear a pair of my sweats and a t shirt. Sound good?” He asked me.

“Yup, sounds great!” I said and we both got out of bed.

Peyton’s POV:

I heard the shower start when I got to the kitchen. I opened the fridge to get some eggs out when I heard a car pull into the driveway.

“Crap…” I whispered. It was my mom.

I ran up stairs and heard the door open.

“Peyton? I’m home!” I heard my mom shout.

I did the only thing I could think to do…

Mackenzie’s POV:

I was just about to wash my hair when I heard the door open  and then close..…wait what?

All of the sudden Peyton jumped into the shower with me and stripped his clothes off and threw them out onto the bathroom floor.

“Peyton what are you-” I started to say and he cut me off.

“My mom got home early. You aren’t supposed to be here! I had to pretend I was in the shower or else she would never let me out of the house again!!” He whispered.

Just then the door opened again and we heard someone walk in.

“Hey hunny, I’m home. Just making sure you’re alright. How was your night?” His mom asked.

“It was good. I had a lot of fun last night,” he said and then he winked at me. I had to stop myself from laughing.

“That’s good! Well, I have to go run an errand real fast so I’ll be home in about half an hour,” she said.

“Okay mom, love you. Bye,” Peyton said and then we heard her leave and shut the door.

“That was close,” I said.

“Yeah but it could be closer…” Peyton said in a tone of voice that made me melt and then he put his hands on  my hips.

“Oh really? How so?” I asked in the same tone. In answer he started kissing me and I knew what would happen next.

“Err..We only have half an hour…” Peyton said, breaking off the deep kiss we were in.

“Oh…right,” I said disappointedly. I reached for the shampoo and poured some into the palm of my hand. I started to put it in my hair while Peyton just kept watching me.

“What?” I asked curiously.

“Nothing. You’re just so beautiful,” he said. “Here, let me help you with that.”

He started to help me rinse my hair out and his hands left my skin tingling. Everywhere he touched me I got that feeling. He made me feel alive and safe all at the same time.

“Well, I’ll let you finish you’re shower,” he said, then he kissed me and got out of the shower.

Peyton’s POV:

Second best day of my life. Last night I didn’t really have time to admire Mackenzie’s beauty. But today in the shower I had time to just watch her. The way she moveed and her perfect skin and figure. She isn’t too skinny, but just has the perfect curves.

I was laying on my bed thinking how perfect my life was; my loving fans, my supportive family, my amazing girlfriend, when Mackenzie walked into my room. She was wearing my sweats and my sisters t shirt and her hair was still wet. She still looked gorgeous. She was more beautiful without her usual make-up, which really was just some eyeliner and mascara. I had seen her do it in the car a few times.

“How did I get so lucky?” I said as she laid down in my arms and curled up beside me.

“Oh please. I’m the lucky one. With a hunk celebrity like you for a boyfriend,” I said with a hint of sarcasm.

“Hahaha, I love you,” he said.

I felt safe and loved and overwhelmed with happiness.

"I love you too," I said and we just looked at eachother, smiling.