Chapter 4

Life Is A Fairytale

(A Peyton Love Story)

**Part 4**

Peyton's POV:

I got home, put my bookbag on the counter, and took my phone out. "Amazing day at school. How was your day?" I tweeted. And then i programmed Mackenzie's number in. Should I text her? She might think I'm desperate...maybe I'll wait a couple hours...

Mackenzie's Pov:

The first thing I did when I got home was check my phone. "No new messages" ...cool story bro. 

Maybe he's just busy...or he dropped my number...Be patient. 

I decided to call my best friend, Ashley, back in Colarado. They didn't start school for a few more weeks, so I knew she would answer.

"HEY KENZI!!" she said when she picked up

"Hey Ash!" I said.

"How was your first day of school?! What are the classes like? And the teachers? AND THE BOYS KENZI! HOW ARE THE BOYS?!" She was talking fast, as usual.

"Haha Ash, slow down. The classes seem pretty easy, the teachers are nice, and well...there is this one boy..." I said. I knew that last bit would make her go crazy.

"SPILL!" She said, expectantly.

"Okay well his name is Peyton. Our lockers are right next to each other and we basically have every class together. He's so cute. And he's really nice!" I told her.

"Omg Mackenzie...YOU TOTALLY DIG HIM!" She said.

"DO NOT!" I replied, my cheeks probably the color of tomatoes. Good thing we were on the phone or I would have been completely busted.

"C'mon Kenzi. I'm your best friend. I can easily tell when you like a boy..." She said to me.

"I don't know Ashley...I mean I just met him...But it's like I've known him for my whole life." I said, being completely honest.

Ashley and I talked on the phone for awhile; about Celebrity gossip, school shopping, my new house and new school. 

I had already done the little homework that i was given, so I got on the computer and got on twitter. A few people that I met in class today had followed me, so I went to their pages to follow them back. As I was on this girl Taylor's page, I noticed a familiar face in the "Similar To You" list. So i clicked on it. 

The name that came up was "TheRealPsanders" and sure enough, it was Peyton. WHOA, he has a TON of followers, I thought. So I creeped a little and found out that he's practically famous. In his bio there was a link to his youtube. I clicked it and watched some of his videos. I completely fell in love. His songs were incredible. He's basically a lyrical genius, I kept thinking. So subscribed to his youtube and I followed him and tweeted, "@TheRealPsanders HEY! It's Mackenzie from school. Follow back? :)" and waited for him to reply. Wow, he has a lot of fans. 

Wait...why didn't he tell me at school that he's kind of a big deal?

Peyton's Pov:

I did my homework and then I got on twitter. DANG I had a lot of mentions. I read through all of them, RTing some, replying to other. Favoriting the funny ones. And then I came across a familiar name... 

KenziChickx321 tweeted me and I clicked on the name. Yup, just what I though. Somehow Kenzi had found me on twitter. I followed her back and tweeted "@KenziChickx321 MACKENZIE! FOLLOWED! had a great day today. see you tomorrow" and then I couldn't decide whether to put a smiley face or a winky face...so I went with a winky face ";)" 

I got my phone out to text Mackenzie. "Hey Mackenzie, this is Peyton :)" I typed, and then hit send.

Mackenzie's POV:

I didn't know whether to be mad at Peyton for not telling me he was famous, or completely be star struck that we were practically friends. I decided to be mad at him. I got a text from someone and read it, "Hey Mackenzie, this is Peyton :)" OMG HE TEXT- no. I'm mad at him. I'm not texting back...He can talk to me at school tomorrow.

*THE NEXT DAY*

Peyton's POV:

I fell asleep with my phone in my hand waiting for Mackenzie to text me back.

She never did...

It made me sad. Did she not want to be friends with me? I thought we had a real connection... Maybe she wrote the wrong number down...or maybe her phone broke. Maybe my phone is broken and it can't recieve texts.

As if to tell me i was kidding myself, my phone started going off. It was a text. I clicked it, excited that she finally texted me back. When it opened, my heart sunk...

"Hey, can i get a ride after school today?" Matt sent me.

Ugh...why couldn't that be Mackenzie asking for a ride home...

"Sure. Meet me in the parking lot at 3." I texted back. Then I took a shower, put on my plaid shirt, jeans, black beads, and finally my white converse, grabbed my bookbag and left for school.

Mackenzie's POV:

I woke up the next day feeling terrible. I should have texted Peyton back. I regretted not texting him back. But I had to get ready for school. I showered and put on a blue and green plaid shirt, jean shorts, and flip flops. Then I did my make up and brushed my hair. It was already dry by the time I was done and it was naturally straight. So I grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

"Bye Mom!" I called and went out the door.

------------------

ALRIGHT GUYS. I'm gonna end it here. CLIFFHANGERS. what's gonna happen at school? Well Mackenzie confront Peyton or ignore him? iiii dont knowww ;) well...maybe I do. but you dont. Part 4 was a little longer, eh? sorry it took so long, my computer wasnt working for a few days. Part 5 will totally be up tomorrow!!! Thanks for reading<21

@BrunetteBabyx21