Chapter 8

Life is a Fairytale

(A Peyton Love Story)

**Part 8**

Peyton’s POV:

Best. Day. Ever. We were parked in Mackenzie’s driveway, just sitting there, saying nothing. I don’t think either one of us wanted the day to end. She broke the silence first.

“It’s getting pretty late…” She said.

“Yeah. I’ll walk you to your door,” I said reluctantly.

“Thanks,” she said.

We got up to the door and just looked at each other.

“I had a great time today,” Mackenzie said.

“Me too,” I said.

“Well…I guess I’ll…see you at school?” She said.

“Yeah I guess…” I told her. She walked into the house and shut the door behind her. I stood there for three seconds thinking of how stupid I was. I should have kissed her. I have to kiss her…

Mackenzie’s POV:

I had barely taken my shoes off when there was a knock at the door. I opened it and Peyton said, “I forgot something.”

And then he kissed me. It was one of those kisses where his hands were on my face and fireworks were going off in my heart. We were both smiling through the kiss. I have never felt that with anybody except for Peyton. It was the perfect ending to a perfect day.

Peyton’s POV:

My heart was beating about 100 times faster than usual and there were butterflies in my stomach. I broke the kiss off and put my forehead against Mackenzie’s.

We stood there like that for a few minutes. Just breathing. And then I spoke.

“Mackenzie…I know we just met a couple weeks ago…but I feel like I’ve known you my whole life,” I said to her.

“I feel the same way,” she said.

It’s now or never….

“Mackenzie. Will you be my girlfriend?” I asked her.

-------------------------------------------------

WHAT IS SHE GONNA SAY? AHHHH SJFHLSKJDFS I’m excited, are you?! Haha jk I know what her answer is ;)