Chapter 1

~Life is a Fairytale~

(A Peyton love story)

**Part 1**

Mackenzie's POV:

"KENZI GET UP!!! IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" My mom shouted up the stairs. Great, my first day at a new high school. My dad got a new job and we had to move from Colorado to Georgia. I was NOT happy about it. I got up and got dressed. I went over to my mirror and just stared at myself for a second. My straight brown hair, hazel eyes, and full lips were like they've always been. I ran downstairs and ate some breakfast and then I brushed my teeth.

"Have a nice day at school, honey," my mom said.

"Thanks mom, love you!" I replied as I walked out the door to my car.

Peyton's POV:

"FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" I shouted as I came down the steps.

"Ugh, shut up Peyton, it's too early," said Amelia.

"Sorry kid, it's my junior year. I'm excited. I gotta get there early to get a parking spot. Bye mom, bye everybody else!" I said.

"Bye Pey, love you! Have fun at school," my mom said.

"Love you too mom, and I will!" I told her.

Mackenzie's POV:

I pulled into the parking lot and found a parking space. I grabbed my things and went towards the school. As I walked up to the doors, there was a banner that said, "Welcome back Etowah students! Go Eagles!" I opened the door and walked in to my new school.

--------------------------

SO THAT WAS PART ONE! sorry it was boring. uh, i just wanted to introduce the main character. hopefully when i get more into the story more people will read it? tell me what you think!

@BrunetteBabyx21