Chapter 9

Life is a Fairytale

(A Peyton Love Story)

**Part 9**

Mackenzie’s POV:

“Mackenzie. Will you be my girlfriend?”

My heart was beating really fast. I was speechless. I didn’t think I was hearing him right. I’ve only known him for a few weeks, but I wanted to be his girlfriend more than anything in the world. The only word I could make come out of my mouth was…

“Yes.”

His face lit up completely. Like a 4 year old boy who got a puppy on Christmas. He looked so happy...and that made me happy. Did he really want to be with me like I wanted to be with him?

He hugged me and then he said he had to go.

I was lying in bed about 30 minutes later when I got a text.

It was from Peyton.

“I miss you, gorgeous.”

I texted back, “I miss you too.”

I realized I had a voicemail. It was probably from whoever called me earlier while I was bowling with Peyton. I called my voicemail and listened to the message. 

“Hey babe, it’s Ryan. I just wanted you to know that I’m moving to Atlanta! My mom got a job offer and she’s taking it. I can’t wait to see you!”

Oh boy…

Ryan is my ex boyfriend. I’ve broken up with him multiple times and I don’t think he can take a hint. The last time I saw him I told him it was over, for good. And now he’s moving here. GREAT. I just got into a relationship that I want to be perfect, and Ryan is going to ruin it….

Peyton’s POV:

I have a girlfriend. A smart, beautiful, wonderful girlfriend. I think I’m in love…

-----------------------------------------------------

aww how cute<21 Yeah a really short part, sorry. But I couldn’t just leave you hangin’ ;) tweet me for the next part!