Chapter 6

Life is A Fairytale

(A Peyton Love Story)

**Part 6**

*3 DAYS LATER*

Peyton’s POV:

Today’s the day. I had told Mackenzie I’d pick her up around 11. I spent the whole week planning for today. Yesterday (Friday) I asked her to go out, and she said yes. It was almost 10 so I got up and took a shower. I got dressed and headed downstairs.

“Hey mom!” I said.

“Someone’s in a good mood. Big day today?” She asked.

“HUGE day.” I told her. “I’m gonna go check on all of the plans and then I’m gonna pick up Mackenzie.”

“Okay. Have fun sweetie. And stay safe!” She said, and I left.

Mackenzie’s POV:

Today’s the day! I was so excited when Peyton asked me to go out. I looked at the clock: 10:30. I had been ready since 10. Only 30 more minutes until Peyton would be here to get me. I decided to call Ashley.

“Hey Kenzi!!” She answered.

“Hey! So do you remember that guy, Peyton, I was telling you about?” I asked her.

“The one that you’re madly in love with?!” She screamed. I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah whatever. Well on Friday he asked me to go out on a date with him. He should be here in about 25 minutes,” I said with a smile on my face.

“NO WAY! OH MY GOSH! I WANT THE DETAILS! She yelled into my ear.

“Haha. Okay well on Friday at the end of the day he pulled out this rose from his locker and he said, ‘So, Mackenzie…would you want to go out with me tomorrow?’ and he held out the rose. I took it and said ‘of course’ and he smiled, not only with his mouth, but with his eyes too. And then we hugged,” I told her.

“OMG THAT’S SO ADORABLE!!!!” She screamed.

“I know. HE’S adorable. OH HEY, it’s almost 11. I have to go,” I said.

“CALL ME TONIGHT! I WANNA KNOW EVERYTHING!” She said.

Just as I hung up, there was a knock at the door. I went and opened it.

“Hey,” there was Peyton….holding flowers and smiling.

I couldn’t help myself from smiling. “Hey,” I said back.

“These are for you,” he said, and he handed me the flowers.

“Aww! That’s so sweet. You can come in while I put them in some water,” I said. I put them in a vase and checked my hair in the mirror, and then I went back out to where Peyton was.

“Ready to go?” He asked me.

“Yeah!” I said, and he opened the door.

When we reached the car he opened my door for me and then got in the driver’s seat. Then we pulled out of my driveway.

--------------------------------------------

end of part 6 :)

OMG GUYS. I AM SO SO SO SORRY. Please don’t hate me. I know I haven’t put up any parts in like 2 weeks and I feel horrible. I’ve been dealing with a lot of personal stuff and it’s just been really hectic. So I’m posting parts 6, 7, 8, and 9 tonight. ENJOY<3