My Mate For Life Chapter 6

Hey guys thanks for the support and everything I really want to thank you guys so here I am writing this chapter I plan on making it

long.

Chapter 7

Blake's POV

I can't wait till I her again, I feel so good when I'm with her. I have a connection that I don't have with anyone else. I hope she is

pregnant with my pups because I know I want to spend my life with her and no one else.

I was driving home from Luke's and I was beyond tired. I was driving for about 20 more minitues and I finally got pulled in my three story house. I was about to open the door when a little boy was opening the door and hugging my pant leg.

"Uncle Lake your hommmeee" the little boy said . He was my nephew from my sister Kathy. She died about three years ago. Jayden was only about one when his mom passed. So he doesn't remember her. I'm glad because Kathy was so unfit to be a mother. She would go out and every night and do drugs and shit. As for Jayden's father, he left when he found out he had a kid. I basically raised Jayden, and I love him to death.

He was practially my son. He calls my Lake cause he can't say my name well.

"Hey buddy, how are you" I said picking him up and carrying him back into the house.

"I'm good how bout you Lake?'' he said smiling his tooth grin.

"I'm wonderful because I found my mate little dude" I said thinking of Kennedy and how much I miss her.

He gasped and put his little hands on his mouth and his eyes got really big.

"Is she pretty Uncle Lake?'' he said. He always wanted a mom, and everytime he asked I said she went away and isn't coming back.

I can't tell him a lie, he knows when i'm lying. I don't know how but he just does.

"Ya she is beautiful buddy" I said putting him down so I could open the door. When I opened the door my father was wating by the stairs with a smile on his face.

"Papa guess what, guess what?'' Jayden said jumping down from my arms and grabbing my hand and pulling me along with him to my father.

He laughed "What Jayden?'' and he picked him up and pulled him into his arms.

"Lake has a mate, he told me himself, and she is pretty he said" Jayden said happily.My father simled and nodded at me.

"I know it's exciting" a female voice said. I looked passed my father to see a women with blonde curls and big brown eyes coming down the stairs. My mom.

"Oh honey it's so excting that you found your mate" she said grabbing me in a hug and kissing my cheek

"It is" I said thinking of my mate and how perfect she is. God I miss her so much. I have to call and meet her soon, and I can't wait.

''Son, we have to meet her soon" my father said while putting Jayden down. Jayden ran up the stairs probably to make Kennedy a card or something.

"You will soon I promise" I said while walking up to the spare room. This wasn'tmy house, my house was on the lakeshore. I just came and wanted to get some sleep, cause my house was about an hour away from here.

As soon as I hit my bed I was out like a light.I dreamed of Kennedy and my life in the future. I hope it was like that.

Kennedy's POV

I was driving for about an hour when a brick two story house came into view.I pulled into the diveway, cut the engine and got out. I walked up to the front door and knocked. I knew the door was unlocked because Carrie always left it that way, but I didn't want to intrude or anything.

Not even a second later the door opened and little Sky came out and jumped in my arms.

"Aunty Ken I missed you so much" Sky said. His big blue eyes were shining like he got ice cream.

"Hey baby I missed you too" I kissed his forehead and walked in the door and closed it. Carrie came into view and ran and gave me a

big hug.

"Hey honey how are you?'' Carrie said taking Sky and pulling him into the kitchen to give him a candy bar.I followed her and explained how everything was going.

She exlpained how she talked to James today and he was coming home in two day.

I can't wait to see him.

I was playing with Sky and Carrie went to the store to get more milk for him to drink. The door bell rang and I stopped playing with Sky and went to answer it, but when I did I wanted to close it again.

Why is he here??????

------------------------------------

What do you guys think???

VOTE COMMENT and i'll update more !!!!!!

MUCH MORE IF YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!