My Mate For Life Chapter 12

Hey guys I love you all!!!!!! Thanks for all comments and votes, keep it up !!!!!

Chapter 12

Blake's POV

I was glad Kennedy was okay and not dead. I would of killed Trent if it wasn't for Matt and Luke holding me back. When I seen him kissing up her neck heading close to the mark I gave her, all I seen was red. I may have not been able to kill him, but I did give him some good punches and maybe some broken ribs.

Kennedy asked me what I meant an I sighed. Should I tell her how I turned into my wolf and just about killed him. No, it's not time yet. I was just about to answer her when the doctor came back into her room. Saved by the doctor I guess.

He had some papers and I am assuming they were more paperwork. I held onto her hand as he started to speak.

"Well Miss Smith your headache and shoulder should recover soon and you should be able to leave later on today" He smiled. I blew out a sigh of relief and smiled back at him. Kennedy was worried but as soon as he said that she smiled at me and nodded at him.

That changed when he said, "The baby is doing just find too" he smiled and nodded at us and walked out the door. I was thinking what the hell did he mean, but it soon clicked in my brain. Kennedy yelled for the doctor to get back in here.

"What baby?'' she asked him. I'm not sure what my face looked like but I was happy and I felt like I was going to faint. She was carrying my baby. In her stomach, my mate. Our baby we made together on the blessed night.

I looked at Ken and she was on high alert and looked like a ghost. All the beautiful color was drained from her face, she was as white as a ghost.

"Well you are about 8 weeks along Miss Smith" he said. He looked at me like she had no clue she was. I guess everything that happened this week made her forget all the symptoms that she felt.

"What does that mean?'' she asked still not fully understanding what was happening and why. The doctor looked tried and annoyed that she didn't understand.

"Miss Smith you are pregnant" he said really slow like for a toddler. Her blue eyes widened and that was all it took for her to fall into the dark world once again.

"Kenned" I jumped up and felt her head. She was hot and her heart was beating really fast. "Don't worry about her son, she just took the news really hard I guess" the doctor said. I nodded and he walked out of the room after being paged.

I looked down at my mate and I was happy she was pregnant with my baby. I smiled and kissed her non showing stomach. I can't wait till I can saw the baby. I know I have to tell her about me being a werewolf. She is now carrying a werewolf baby. She didn't know that she imprinted with a werewolf.

I sighed and held her hand until she woke up.

*****

Kennedy's POV

I woke up once again in the bed in a hospital. I looked at the window and it was dark out. I wonder how long I was out for this time.

HOLY MOTHER ORF COWS !!! I thought. I am pregnant with Blake's baby. I took my free hand, the other one was held in Blake's own as he slept on the chair next to my bed and I felt on stomach. I can't believe it, I'm going to have a baby, our baby. I smiled and I felt something wet on my cheeks. I put my hand up to my cheeks and realized I was crying.

I guess I was crying to hard because Blake moved a little and opened those blue eyes and looked at me and smiled. At first he looked really tired, then once he seen the tears falling on my cheeks he got up and hugged me.