My Mate For Life Chapter 10

Hey guys I am sick right now and I'm bored so I am writing this. I want to thank you guys for all the support, comments, votes, and becoming my fan. I really appreciate it all and THANK YOU ALL!!!!!! Keep it up!!! lol

Chelsea

Chapter 10

Kennedy's POV

After laughing at Blake and Sky we made probably the worlds worst chocolate chip cookies. I'm telling you they were burnt and hard as a rock. We have to thank Blake for that, he set the timer for about one hour instead of a half-hour.

Blake and I didn't eat them, but Sky sure did he ate about five cookies. He must get it from James.

After that experience we all sat in the living room and watched G Force. Sky wanted to watch it so we did. I sat on the love seat with Blake's arm wrapped around me and my head on his shoulder.

Sky was on the other side with his blanket and his blue eyes widening every couple seconds.

It was about 10:09 when the movie finished and I was tired as hell and I could tell Sky was too. Carrie wasn't suppose to be home until around 1 because she had to be called in at the hospital.

"Hey I think me and Sky are going to head home" I said looking at Sky falling asleep every two seconds.

I looked back at Blake and he looked sad that I was leaving.

"Okay do you want to hang out tomorrow?'' he said while grabbing Sky's sleeping body and opening the front door and walking out to my car. I walked to the back door and opening it and Blake put him in.

"Sure what are we going to do exactly" I said smiling

. Blake smiled and he pushed me into the car door and kissing me passionately and desire.

I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist. We kissed for about four minutes before I needed to breathe.

I pulled away and smiled when he pouted. I kissed his lips for a quick second and he smiled back at me.

"Well I want to know if you want to come watch me fight tomorrow, you know street fighting?'' he said while putting his head on my forehead.

I was happy that he wanted me to go, but I wasn't happy he was going to fight. Something in the bottom of my stomach said this wasn't a good idea but I know he really wanted me to go and watch him.

"Sure I'll come and I'll meet you there around nine" I said. I knew where the ring was because some of my friends fight there and sometimes I watched them fight.

He smiled and kissed me again. I pulled away and got in the car and rolled the window down and smiled and backed out of the driveway. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw Blake smiling and he walked back into the house.

Tonight was a good night for me. I know that we are together now and I'm happy. I thought about being pregnant and having his kid. Blake seemed really good with kids and I hope If I am pregnant that he will be a good father too.

I drove out of town and passed the forest. It really creeped me out because I thought someone or something was watching me through the thick trees. I shook my head at the thought and continued on driving.

After about an hour or so later I finally arrived at the house and what a surprise nobody was home once again. I sighed and parked in the garage and got out and grabbed Sky and carried him into the house.

I walked into the quiet and dark living room and set Sky on the couch and covered him up with the blanket that was hanging on the back of it.

I turned around and walked into the kitchen and looked for something to eat because of the cookies at Blake's house.