My Mate For Life Chapter 15

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated like I was suppose to I went on a family road trip to surprise my other part of the family. So I'm updating today for y'all.

Chapter 15

Kennedy's POV

"Good morning Oregon, hope you all were looking forward to a hot sweaty day today because that's what your going to get" the alarm clock went off. I opened my eyes to see that I was laying on Blake's chest. I felt him move, so I closed my eyes, I didn't want to wake up. I felt him remove his arms from my middle to turn off the alarm clock. I heard it shut off and not a moment later I felt his warm arms welcome me back.

I sighed at the warmth and was about to fall asleep again, when my stomach disagreed

with me. I opened my eyes and shot out of the guest bed and ran to the bathroom. I got to

the toilet just in time to puke my guts out. I heard the bed move and feet running to the

bathroom. I knew it was Blake because of his body warmth radiating off him. He

held my hair throughout whole thing.

I rested my head against the toilet. The coldness of it helped me cool down. I sighed.

"Are you okay?" he sounded like he wished I wasn't like this. I wish it too.

I didn't want to take the chance of me opening my mouth and me puking all over the place so I just nodded my head. He sighed and helped my stand up. I brushed my teeth to get rid of all the evidence from me throwing up. I looked into the mirror and saw Blake behind me. I smiled weakly at him. I looked like a mess to begin with. I had bed hair, and my makeup was on my cheeks from crying while vomiting. I looked down at Blake's large T-shirt and some shorts that hung off my hips. I need some of my clothes now.

I felt my stomach it had just a little tiny bump, nothing major. Blake wrapped his arms around my stomach. I smiled and fell back into his warm embrace.

"Your not going to get to show as much until your twelve weeks or so" just thinking about me fat and not being able to fit into any of my clothes made me wince.

"Will you still like my when I'm fat and probably have a double chin?'' I could feel the water works working their way from my eyes. He laughed.

"Course I will still like you. I will like you forever and always I don't care if you have a double chin, I think you will still look beautiful" I have no idea why I started crying but I did. Blake noticed that tears were falling down and onto his arms.

"Don't dry Ken it'll all work out" he kissed my head.

Today was Monday a school day. It's Blake's first day, he moved over to Pine Valley High from North Shore High.

"We have to get ready for school. are you sure you want to go?" No I didn't but I should really go. I nodded and moved from his arms. I walked into the room and decided that I should I needed to head home and change my clothes.

"Blake?" He came out of the bathroom dressed in skinny jeans and a blue checkered shirt that was tight to his muscles. Blake was lean but very buff at the same time. He wore his converse.

"What is something wrong?" he frowned and I could see worry in his eyes. Geez I just called his name, I'm not dying or anything.

"No I need to get home and change into some of my clothes for school, can you drive me?" He smiled not sensing any danger or anything from me. He nodded and walked over to me.

"Yeah let's go downstairs and get some breakfast it's only 6 and we don't have be there until 8 so we have time" I was hungry so I agreed with him.