My Mate For Life Chapter 18

WARNING: SEXUAL CONENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON"T READ until ********* this is over!!!!!

Hello everyone, thank you all who voted and commented on ALL on my chapters. I'm sooooo freakin happy :] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 18

Kennedy's POV

I was sitting in Blake's bed with his arms wrapped around me holding me tightly to his bare chest. His embrace kept me warm along the with sheets that covered us. I turned as much as I could and looked at Blake as he slept. His black hair was all over the place. His blue eyes were hidden as his eyes were closed. I reached out and brushed the hair away from his eyes. My hand traveled down to his soft, pink lips. The lips I have kissed and became addicting.

I sighed. I removed my hand from his perfect face to wrap to around his waist. I replayed what happened in my mind today. I'm having triplets. I smiled and reached down to my belly with my free hand. I had a belly but it wasn't big yet were you could see it stick out. It was just a bump. I can't believe what has happened in my life the past four months. Blake and I met at a party, had unprotected sex, me finding out I'm pregnant, Blake's whole family including him are werewolf's, and me having triplets.

I sighed and wrapped my other hand around Blake's waist and snuggled my head into his chest the best I could. I breathed in his scent and pecked his chest. I closed my eyes and before I knew it I was overcome by sleep.

_____________________________________________________________

Blake's POV

I woke up to sunshine coming through the window near my bed. I tried sitting up but was forced back down by arms and legs wrapped around my own. I looked and saw Kennedy there all snuggled up to me to keep warm. It was December here in Oregon, so it was freezing. Her hair was fanned out on my pillow and her mouth was open slightly. I smiled and pecked her lips softly careful not to wake her up. I pulled back and put my hand to her belly. There was a bump not very big yet not small. There inside of her was the creation we made together. She was bearing my pups. All three of them. I sighed contently and removed my hand only to replace her belly with my lips. I looked up at Kennedy for a moment then got out of bed to meet with my father. My feet touched the ground and I shrived from the coldness that was building up from over night. I made sure Kennedy was covered up and still cozy before I showered and stuff.

I kissed her head once more before heading in the shower. After I was done I wrapped a towel around myself and headed out of the bathroom. I opened the door and saw Kennedy still asleep. I smiled at her cuteness and changed into some skinny jeans and a sweatshirt. I put my converse on and lastly brushed my teeth and did my stuff. I walked toward Kennedy and left a note by her pillow and a single rose I had forgotten to give her last night. I reached down and kissed her lips one last time before walking over to the door and opening it and walking out to meet with my father.

____________________________________________________________

Kennedy's POV

I woke up to vomit rising in my throat. I pulled the covers back and ran for

the bathroom. I sat by the toilet and let it all come out. Great this a good

way to start off the morning. I sigh and sat back against the tub. I put my

hand to my stomach and rubbed at it. Why can you let mommy rest once in

the morning I thought to myself. I grabbed on the edge of the tub and pulled myself up to look in the mirror. Least to say I looked horrible. I brushed my teeth and walked back into Blake's room, I mean our room now. I looked on the bed and didn't see Blake. I walked out to the bed and sat down on to get poked with something sharp. I got up and looked down and saw a rose and a note.