My Mate For Life Chapter 14

Hey guys!!! Thanks for all the comments and votes!! KEEP IT UP!!!!

Chapter 14

Kennedy's POV

I woke to me being carried out of a car. Blake's car to be exact. He cradled me in his arms as if I was a child. I snuggled into his chest more to be warmer. It was still raining and very windy. I felt myself being carried up a set of stairs and heard a door opening and closing.

It was nice and warm in here. I think I was in a house. I'm not sure though. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a women speak.

"Oh my goodness what happened?'' I could tell she was worried and very confused. Just like me.

"Trent attacked her and she's hurt bad" Blake sounded so sad and then he mentioned Trent? What is he trying to say? That Trent is the wolf attacked me?

"Let's get her checked out then, come on Blake" the women sounded so kind and very nice. She must be Blake's mother.

Blake carried me up another set of stairs and then I heard a door open and I was set on a bed. Let me tell you, it was the world's comfortable mattress I have ever laid on. I just felt like sleeping.

I guess all that happened today made me tired before I knew it I was in La La Land again.

****

I woke up once again. I got myself up and sat against the headboard of the king size bed. I looked at the walls in the room. They were a blue color and had posters of bands and had a TV hanging on the wall. It must have been Blake's room before he moved out into his own house.

Speaking of Blake where is he now? He has a lot to explain to me. A wolf? Maybe my mind was just playing an elusion on me or something like that.

The door opened and reveled a women probably in her late 30's. She was beautiful, blonde hair and green eyes. She looked like she belonged in a fashion magazine. I was envious of her.

She smiled when she saw me.

"Oh dear, you're awake I was beginning to worry" I just smiled. I had no idea who this lady was.

"Where are my manners now. My name is Trish Tyler, Blake's mother." she smiled and came closer to me. Oh she's Blake's mom.

They look nothing alike at all, he must look like his father. She must think I am a hoe for sleeping with her son and then getting pregnant.

I started to cry and she came over a hugged me.

"It's okay dear nothing to worry about, you're safe" she started to stroke my hair and rock me in her arms.

"You must think I am a hoe for sleeping with your son, and then getting pregnant by him" I hiccupped. I was starting to settle down on the crying now.

"No dear I think you and Blake are the perfect pair. You are mates and that was how it was suppose to be. Your child will be beautiful and will have two perfect parents. I'm glad to be a grandmother again" she laughed. I couldn't help but laugh at the last part she said.

She seemed like the perfect mom. I'm sure when I tell my parents they will either disown me or worse kick me out of the house.

I pulled apart and wiped under my eyes making the eyeliner that was on my cheeks, get on my fingers. I probably looked like a mess. I saw the bathroom and started to get up, but I forgot my leg was broken and I fell.

Before I hit the ground two strong arms caught me. I screamed in pain and looked up through my tear stained eyes to see Blake. When did he get here?