My Mate For Life Chapter 20

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a long time, things happened at home and stuff. I wrote a message on my public profile explaining and also on the last chapter. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter and comment and vote!!!

Chapter 20

Kennedy's POV

I woke up to seeing the familiar wooden ceiling of my old home. Thinking back on what happened I heard voices coming from the kitchen. I sighed and sat up on the couch. I got up and started walking into the kitchen clutching my head. For some reason it hurts. I tried to ignore the pain.

The voices stopped when I bumped into the wall and sank down. My head was killing me. I heard feet padding on the floor getting closer to when I sit.

"Ken?" I heard Blake's familiar voice. It sounded worried and confused. Well who wouldn't be confused. I lifted my head and looked up at him.

"What's happening to me?" My head was pounding, my legs and arms hurt and the babies were kicking me like crazy.

"Kennedy your starting to remember your past, honey" I didn't even notice my father was there until he spoke. I looked at him and saw Shane. His eyes hold pain and worry. I looked away from my brothers eyes to my lovers.

Blake's whole body was stiff and his eyes held some much pain and sorrow. I almost felt like I was dying. I started crying, but the pain just kept getting worse.

"Kennedy" Blake came over to me and held me in his arms. I turned to his chest and snuggle closer and sobbed. Just being held by Blake was helping me. My head stopped pounding and my arms and legs stopped hurting a little. The babies stopped when they felt their daddy near them.

I stopped crying and lifted my head up. I looked into Blake's warm inviting eyes.

"What's going on?" I whispered. I'm just glad the pain went away. Blake sighed and picked me up and carried me into the living room, where he set me down on his lap on the couch.

I looked from Blake to Shane to my father.

"Well before you fainted I was just telling you that we are not what we seem. We are werewolves" I just sat there blinking. Me a werewolf. How? was the only question running through my mind.

My father must of seen my face because he sighed and came and sat by me. He picked up my hand and squeezed it reassuringly.

"It all started when I met your mother Sarah. We met in college and fell in love. Things started off great. We got married had Shane right after we got married and a few year later we had you. Your mother and I knew that you would have been different than everyone else, so we didn't want you too feel like you were alone. So we never really sifted around you and Shane. We tried to be human as much as possible. You and Shane had no clue about your other half until Shane shifted for the first time. We sent him to camp. That's why he wasn't ever home anymore. I didn't want to risk exposing you around us. I wanted you to be as normal as you could be. One day..." my father stopped and looked into my eyes. His eyes went glassy and I saw a single tear fall from his blue shining eyes.

My father never cried. I didn't notice I started crying until Blake's thumb ran under my eye. Here right in front of me was my father telling me the story of my real mother. I always thought that bitch was my mother.

"Y-your mother went hunting and never came back. I told you about her disappearing and you went reacted badly. You were only thirteen at the time. You cried and ran out into the forest. I followed you until I couldn't see you anymore. You never came home for weeks. A group of hunters were looking for wolfs and you just had your first shift. They found you but before they could do anything. Your mother saved you . She tried attacking the men but couldn't handle it. Sarah came home a few days after you ran away. We went looking for you. That's why she was out there. But she was shot and killed before I could even come to help. I guess you hit your head on a nearby tree and knocked your self unconscious. That was the day your mother died and the day you forgot everything. The doctors said you lost your memory and would never regain much of it back. Since that day your body never shifted again. You had a traumatic reaction to your mothers death. Your inner wolf didn't want to come out and change you." my father finished sobbing.