III

Friday 12:00am; Party

Kat ...

"Chino get your ass out here!" I yelled banging on the door for about the 5th minute.

"Kat, knock harder!" Mani huffed tapping her foot, "I'm ready to get out of here" after that I heard a low laugh of amusment, I looked over to where it came from and saw Chino's friend Meechie on the staircase shaking his head.

"That boy ain't comin out till he bust a nut" He laughed

"Sure you don't want me to drive y'all lil thottianas home?" He said offering once again. I sighed and nodded "Good cause I wasn't finna ask y'all again."  RUDE I thought as we followed him down the stairs to his black Hummer h2.. I have loved this car since the beginning of forever! I just never got it cause my dad said it was 'dangerous'.

"Changed your mind I see" The latin boy with an eye for Mani said to her with a smile.

"Guess so" She smirked getting into the back with me. Meechie hopped in the front, his little latino friend got in the passenger seat, and two other fat guys got in the back with us squeezing Mani and I together. 

I furrowed my eyebrows and questioned myself why the hell do they gotta come!?

"Don't worry lil thottie they're my security" Meechie laughed from the front looking at me in the rear view mirror. Why does this nigga need security, who does he think he is?

"Call me a thot one more time and I swear imma smack the fuck outta you!" I growled, his eyebrow went up and a smirk grew on his face.

"Alright alright, what's y'all address?" He asked getting ready to drive

"East Ave... Just drop us there" Mani answered. They all, except the latin one, turned around and looked at us up and down. 

"Y'all from the burbs??" Meechie asked

"Yes" I said with that 'and your point is' attitude.

"I just wouldn't think that" He shrugged turning back around.

"Cause we don't act like it?" Mani chuckled.

"Not everyone from the burbs are assholes" I co signed.

"I guess" He laughed turning the engine on and driving off "Chino better be havin a good ass time cause that nigga owe me for drivin y'all th- I mean y'all girls all the way to the burbs" I laughed at him holding his tongue and looked down at my phone till we got to Mani's house.

"I'm Anthony by the way" The latino boy in the passenger seat said smiling back at us but really directing it at Imani.

"I'm Imani and that's Kat" Mani smiled back.

"I'm Tyrone, but y'all can call me T" One of the dudes sitting in the back with us greeted with a deep out of breath voice.

"And I'm D -"

"Nigga this ain't go around Meech's car and introduce yo self time!" Meechie scoffed with his eyes on the road "After tonight y'all aint evm finna see them again"

I rolled my eyes then looked at the guy who was starting to introduce himself.

"Nice to meet you D and Tyrone" I smiled. I looked at Meechie from the rear view mirror and rolled my eyes then looked back on my phone. Who pissed in this niggas Cherrios?

Chino gone wake up to an earful tomorrow, I am never going to forgive his ass for leaving us for some lil hoe! Especially cause his stank attitude ass homie had to drive us home! If he wasn't cool enough to give us a ride we woulda been ass out, walking around deep NYC with no idea how to get back to the burbs! He's gettin the silent treatment for a week I decided in my head.