XI

We got quiet thinking it was her parents, she got up and tip toed to the peephole then gasped and swung the door open

"Hi baby!" She opened her arms wide and was attacked with a bear hug from Anthony. Meech walked in laughing at them then walked over to me.

"Sup" I said pounding his fist like a G, He smacked his teeth

"Girl you better stop playin and come give daddy a hug" He said with his arms open wide. I looked to the left and right of me then sat down at the kitchen table to finish my breakfast. Before I knew it my plate disappeared. I looked up and saw Meech with my plate eating my damn bacon!

"Aye nigga!" I shouted reaching for my food, he raised the plate above me so I couldn't reach it.. I was pissed off. I hate when people play with my food

"You better stop playin with her food she gone slap the shit out you" Mani warned him as her and Anthony sat at the table.

"She can get her food back when I get my hug and kiss" Meech said in the same position. I smiled and puckered my lips up, as he was bending down for his kiss I grabbed a pancake off my plate and smacked it on his cheek then grabbed my food and sat back down. Mani and Ant were dying as Meech was trying to get the syrup off the side of his face.

"Ok, I got you" He warned while hoovered over the sink rubbing water on his cheek.

"Aight while he over there handlin that, y'all go get y'all swimsuits and towels"

"Ooh we're going to the beach" Mani said like a little kid running to her room, I finished up my bacon then followed behind her.

"Did I leave any of my swim suits over here?"

"Nah, I doubt it"

"Aight y'all, imma be right back I needa run over to my house and get a swimsuit" I told everyone while picking up my car keys

"Imma go with you" Meech said getting up from the couch and walking behind me. What my dad said instantly popped up in my head .. if he hears meechie was in the house, I wouldn't be able to go back. Now I know I'd be the first to say 'fuck him' or 'whatever' but I get so paranoid and I'm not tryna risk it!

"Nah Imma be right back"

"You sure? I'll go with you.."

"I'm a big girl, I can handle myself" I joked before leaving out

~

When I came back with all my stuff everyone was ready to go, so we hopped in Meechies car, Mani and I sat in the back. I had my swimsuit on under my netted beach sweater.. the swimsuit was a regular bikini top with high waist bottoms. (I had really gotten into high waist bottoms lately) They had a Kiwi print on them. Mani had on a regular black bikini under her big varsity jacket. Her damn top made her boobs look like they had just been stung by a bee... a good kind of bee though. Why couldn't mine look like that I thought to myself while I looked down at my chest.

"How far away is it?" I asked already irritated that we've been in the car about thirty minutes now

"Like 45 more minutes away" Meechie answered

"Damn, can you atleast turn on the radio" Anthony turned up the radio for me and it was playing Drunk in Love.. honestly this song was getting played out but I couldn't help but sing to it!

"Yasssss!" Mani cheered

"Fill the tub up halfway den ride it with my"

"SURFBOART! SURFBOART!" Mani shouted. I started doing my dance on the seat as if I was on a surfboard.