XIX

Kat...

I was PISSED after what happened yesterday.. not cause some idiots tried to kidnap me but because I didn't get to finish my motha fuckin Wingstop! AND because I have to haul these fat niggas around with me all day! Meech makin them follow me around now.. basically my body guards. I hated it. Don't get me wrong I love Tyrone and D but they are so nerve racking sometimes!

"Yo pass me the barbeque sauce D" Tyrone said with a mouth full of nuggets

"I swear to God if one of y'all fuck up my white interior!" I growled while gripping the steering wheel even tighter

"We won't! Chill!" D laughed. I rolled my eyes and continued driving to Manis house. We were gonna get mani-pedis today.

I hadn't told Imani about what happened yesterday but I'm pretty sure Ant told her. Meech was livid! He left the trap as soon as I told him them clowns tried me.

While I was trying to go to sleep last night this nigga was pacing around the room. And when he finally did get in bed he didn't go to sleep. He just held me close and watched tv.. I doubt he was watching the tv though. I kinda love how protective he is over me. Although he didn't have to worry that much, I could handle mines as you can tell. I wasn't a weak little girl like everyone viewed me as.

"Hey boo!" Mani greeted hopping in the car. She gave me a kiss on the cheek then waved to D and Ty in the back.

"You know.. D, I been knowing you for hella long now and I still don't know what the D stands for" Imani said with a curious face. Well damn bitch I'm good how are you??? But I was curious about his name too so that can wait. Tyrone chuckled and D gave him a death glare

"The D stands for this dick!"

"His name is Dior!" Tyrone blurted unsuccessfully holding back his laughs. Mani & I looked at eachother in disbelief then bursted out laughing. I was almost swerving on the road I was laughing so bad.

Once the laughing started to die down I looked at D in the rear view mirror and saw he was really pissed. It kinda made me feel bad for laughing... kinda.

"Ok, ok.. it's not that bad!" I admitted still smiling from the laughter

"Whatever man" He said smacking his teeth

"No for real D" I assured him. He still had a stale face which made me roll my eyes, he better suck it the fuck up!

"Ole cry baby ass" I taunted him in Meechies voice "Better straighten up!" the car was roaring with laughter.

"Man just keep drivin" He chuckled and shook his head.

We pulled up to Vi's Nails and got prepared to get out, I grabbed my purse out the back while Mani was already out the car waiting for me.

"Y'all comin in or stayin in the car?"

"We'll watch y'all from the car" D nodded. I gave them an ok then headed in the salon with her.

I felt my thigh vibrating, alarming me that my someone was calling my phone so I took it out and almost passed out. Nah he must be butt dialing me, but I picked it up anyways.

"Chino?" I answered. Mani looked at me like 'The hell??'

"Kat, I'm sorry aight" He started out. I was totally caught off guard.

"What are you talking about?" some asian lady assisted me and sat me in a pedicure chair and set my feet in the warm water.

"I had a sister"

"A sister?" I asked confused as hell. He had never mentioned anything about a sister, I thought he was an only child

"Listen.." He hushed me "I had a sister, she meant the world to me! One day she got involved with a thug.." He sounded like he was about to break down yet I was still on edge.. what the hell is he talking about?