XIV

Thursay afternoon 3:00pm

Meechie...

I'm thinkin we gotta relocate the trap soon, how the fuck they get this close to us? Of all the workers why they kill Poncho? They was hella close to us...why didn't they just shoot us up? Between all of my thinking my phone started to ring and Kat's face popped up on the screen

"Hey baby" I answered trying not to sound stressed

"Hey, me and Mani are on our way send me the address"

"Uhh.. ok, see you in a little bit." I didn't want her to panic by saying she can't come right now, she woulda been askin a million questions I didn't have time for. I hung up then walked outside my office to make sure the box was gone and everything was straight.

"Aye my girl and her friend on they way, don't mention shit about what just happened aight" I told all of them. The trap hoes was mad but oh the fuck well

"Oh shit, we finally get to meet the Queen" Russia laughed wrappin up some weed in seram wrap. I nodded my head and chuckled. I find it funny cause I remember a couple months ago I was beyond sure I didn't want no chick to hold me down.

"Mani with her?" Anythony asked

"Yup"

"Fa sho, you know I'm teachin her how to shoot now right?" He laughed

"Nah, you took her down to the shootin range?"

"Yeah, you needa take Kat down there"

"I was thinkin about that a couple days ago, but yeah when we done here we can drop by there" He nodded and continued countin dime bags.

"They here" D shouted to me from the door. Oh now this nigga wanna do his job? Me and Ant walked to the door and watched them walk up to us. Kat had on some shades so I couldn't see what her expression was but she was smilin so I guess that's good.

Kat...

I usually don't even wear shades, I just didn't want to show nobody my facial expressions. When we first pulled up I thought we were in the wrong place, it looked like an abandoned warehouse with busted windows and all. Then I saw Meechie and Anthony waiting for us in the front with D and Tyrone sitting in some chairs with guns in there hands.. yep we're in the right place.

Me and Mani made sure we looked cute before coming cause we know it's little hoochies that walk around the trap just for their enjoyment and they will be mean muggin us. It was actually entertaining to me how jealous they were. I had on some black skinny jeans, a loose fitted see through t-shirt ,and some taxi 12s Mani gave me for my birthday last year.. I never wore them till now. Mani had on some stone washed skinny jeans and a blank white crop top paired with white toms.

"Hey baby girl" Meech said grabbing me into a hug

"Hi King" I smiled before kissing him. They lead us in and showed us around. There was a lot of guys wrappin up some weed, cocaine, and other shit in seram wrap then packing it in bags, a couple of hoes walking around givin me and mani the stank face, some guy countin money through a machine and some guys playing pool and smoking. Meech took me around and introduced me to the workers, it made me blush when they called me Queen, it made it real for me. At first I didn't feel no different than before.. now it hit me. After walking around for a little bit Mani and Anthony went to the back room to play on the xbox and me and Meech went to his office.

"That wasn't bad" I thought out loud

"Told you" He smiled. He sat down at his desk then started writing down on a spiral