XVIII

Wednesday 3:00pm

Kat...

   We were now at our last period of the day doing some bullshit assignment I was really not tryna do. I only have a month or so I have to stick out till I'm completley done with school. Not just summer break.. like school break imma be free. Imma be on my "nigga we made it" type shit when I'm done. Honestly I hadn't really planned what I was gonna do with my life.. all I wanted to do was travel really. There was nothing I was specifically good at so.. why not just enjoy the world. Who says life requires a plan anyways? And if someone really did say that they can kiss my ass.

"You know number 13?" Mani asked me

"10,002 to the 3rd power" I aswered reading from my paper "... Oh yeah, how did Anthony react to that buy yesterday"

"Ha, all I can say is he basically got that 10 thousand back last night .. if you know what I mean" She nodded with a perverted smile

"Yes I know what you mean.. unfortunately"

"What about Meechie.. what he say?"

"Nothing" I shrugged

"He didn't dick you down???"

"He did but not because of that" I laughed getting back to my work

"Then what for?" She pressed

"Just cause" She nodded in understandment

"Shit! If  I was a dude and my girl had MY name tatted on her ass I'd be hittin it everyday too!" The bell rung realeasing us from school. Everyone quicly packed up and left out ignoring what Mr. Suarez had to say.

"I'll see you tomorrow boo" I waved to Mani before getting in my car and driving towards home. I was at a stop light when I started hearing this low grumbling sound.. I looked down and noticed it was my stomach. Oh shit. I laughed to myself and realized Meechie was the only one that ate last night ;) and I didn't have breakfast or lunch today. I made a right and headed down to Wingstop. Omg. My mouth was watering I can't wait to tear this upppp!

"Welcome to Wingstop how may I help you" The cashier said rubbing her weave and looking down at her phone.

"Can I have the 10 piece combo, just lemon pepper"

"Drink?"

"Pink lemonade"

"Ok that will be 10.52" She looked up at me waiting for my money then widened her eyes "Hey!"

"Yeah?" I asked looking left and right

"I know you..you're Kings girl!" She cheesed hella hard then covered her mouth "Oh shit that must make you Queen"

"Yeah" I blushed while laughing

"Nice to meet you girl, I'm Tara" She smiled again "And don't worry about it.. it's on the house"

"Oh thanks"

"Don't thank me I'm quittin today so it don't evennn matter" I laughed then stuffed a 20 in the tip jar, she was too cool. She whispered me a thanks then went to go make my food, I sat down in one of the empty tables then went down my instagram feed. I followed all the workers at the trap, they always had some function pictures down my timeline that mad me laugh, Ant always had him and Mani hugged up on his pics and Meech - Oh Hell nah! I looked at a picture he posted of me knocked the fuck out this morning in bed then read the caption under it "Dick had her like" with all the sleep emojis 😴😴😴😂😍. No lie, I laughed then looked at the comments. Ant commented hella laughing emojis 😂😂😂  another trap worker commented 'you know Queen gone beat yo ass tho rite' after that I commented the annoyed face😒 with the punch emoji 👊. Imma get his ass back when he get home!