IV

1 week later,  Tuesday Afternoon ; Trap House

Meechie...

"Your time is comin up soon son" My dad said dragging out his blunt "In 2 weeks everyone's gonna be callin you King"

He took a second and laughed then asked "You think you ready for that?"

"I know I'm ready" I answered boldly. My father never liked a pussy. He made sure I didn't grow up like a bitch made nigga. He knew once he turned 40 I would take over the hood and couldn't no weak ass nigga take over the streets of NYC.

Since I was 7 I was ridin with the big dogs doin what the adults do. I was far too  mature for my age.. I hated my dad growing up and I partially still do. He showed me no type of love, nah my mom fucked that up for me.

See my mom was a snake bitch working for Corner Boys in Queens.. our rivals. She was sent by them to make my dad fall in love with her so she could fuck up his business. She the reason why I don't trust bitches none.

Once my dad got wind of what she was sent for, he waited til I was born then popped her straight in the dome and ever since then he been cold.. no love for nobody but the game.

"Good, that's what I want to hear." He passed me the blunt and I took a puff or two "You got any plans on who your queen gone be?"

"I don't plan on havin one" I answered truthfully passing him the blunt back.

"Hm.." was all he said before dismissing me from his office. One day this office gone be mine and imma be kickin his ass out.

I got up and left out and walked into the trap house gettin hit with a strong scent of pussy, money and weed. After a while you get used to it though , I walked around and checked on the workers seeing if they were keeping up. The regular workers were packing up like they were supposed to and I was impressed. I looked over to the front and face palmed

"Aye nigga wake up!" I shouted to D who was slumped over in his chair knocked the fuck out. He instantly woke up and wiped the slob off the side of his mouth. He worked security by the door along with T, I always catch these fat niggas sleepin "Now you know if my pops came out here and seen yo ass he woulda pistol whipped the shit out of you"

"Alright Meech damn, good lookin though he sho' woulda got with my ass." He positioned his gun up right and sat up straight "Oh and Anthony mentioned somethin about this drop off he finna go do up in the hills"

"Where he at?" I asked. I was bored as fuck so I was finna go with him.

"Breakroom" He answered pointin to the back. I went to the breakroom and saw Ant with his feet up playin GTA 5. I swear these niggas be slackin.

"Wassup nigga?" I said dappin him up. He paused the game and stood up.

"Finna go do this drop, you tryna come?"

"Yeah, I ain't got nothin better to do." I replied walking through the front to the car

"Hey Meechie, Hey Anthony" One of the trap hoes, Ashley said to us in a seductive tone as we walked by, we nodded and continued walking. We got some girls round here who work for us, package the dope and let us fuck. Everybody done fucked Ashley, that bitch was straight nasty.

"It's up in the burbs?" I asked tryna get back on topic

"Yup" He laughed "Them niggas love some white!"

~

We pulled up on the side of this preppy ass school and sat for a while till Ant got the call from his customer. While we were waiting I decided to look at the little white kids who were walking around in front.. guess it was lunch time. I spotted some girl with a ass for days and followed her with my eyes, once I looked up I noticed it was shawty from the party I had to drive home.. I ain't seen her since last week, damn what's her name again? I looked on the side of her and noticed it was her friend Ant was tryna dig out. I knew they looked like they went to a private school!