Escape?

***Lyla’s POV***

I started getting dizzy as I finally got to the park entrance. I looked around and sighed of relief. Thankfully no one was around, plus it was almost four in the morning. I followed the smoky path I was seeing and soon entered the woods again. I shouldn’t have hurt Fay, what if she hates me? What if Jack hates me? I can’t have them hate me in a time like this, yeah they have every right to, but we need to find Allen.

“Hang in there Jack…” I whispered as I ran.

I followed the smokey path until I reached the boarding house. At this point, I felt weak, helpless almost.

“F-fay!” I coughed.

I gently fell to my knees on the soft grass. Jack slowly fell over to the side. I checked for his pulse, oh thank god he’s still alive.

I smiled to myself and kissed his forehead, “Thank you for hanging on…”

And then I blanked out.

***Faylinn’s POV***

“Did you hear that?” I asked Cashmere. I stopped bandaging my wound on my arm.

“Yeah, didn’t that sound like Lyla?”

I shot up and ran towards the door, “Lyla?!” I squinted around the vast yard and saw two bodies up ahead.

“Lyla!” I dashed towards the two bodies and fell on my knees, “Lyla?! Jack?!”

I shook them both violently. “Cashmere! Come help me!”

Cashmere ran over looking shocked, “W-what happened?!” He picked up Lyla as I picked up Jack. We ran inside and laid them on the couches.

“Go get some clothes for Jack, he’s going to transform automatically soon.”

Cashmere nodded and dashed upstairs.

I checked for Lyla’s pulse, ok good; she’s still alive. Cashmere came downstairs just in time as Jack transformed back into his human form.

“How’s Jacks condition?”

“He’s extremely weak, barely breathing.” He started to give him CPR.

“Come on Jack…” He whispered as he desperately tried to bring him back.

After a few good minutes, Jack opened his eyes as he gasped for air.

I calmed him down, “Shh Jack you’re fine. You need to rest.”