Lies and Truths

***Allen’s POV***

I was in the kitchen pouring some ice tea in a cup when someone pulled me away from the counter. It was one of Tess’s friends, Victoria.

“Hey there hottie~” She was wearing a red bikini. Lyla would look a lot better in it than her.

“What are you doing Victoria?”

She suddenly pushed me against the wall, and kissed me on the lips hard. My eyes flew open as I pushed her away. I turned around wiping my mouth when I saw Lyla in Gaverins arms. Sobbing. My eyes widened, oh god; she saw. Gaverin growled,

“You should be ashamed of yourself…” And he walked off with her.

“Wait! I can explain!” I grabbed him by the shoulder.

He pushed me away and I saw Lyla. Crying, and torn. I never saw her look so morbid before.

Gaverin hissed at me, “Don’t you dare try to make an excuse up for this. You cheated on her you soulless freak. You have no right to hurt her like this!” He shoved me to the side and walked away.

It’s not what you think. I didn’t cheat on her...It was a misunderstanding. Please Lyla, understand, please.

I was left there alone, Victoria came up to me all flirty, “Oh you don’t need her~”

I glared at her, “You can shut your mouth Victoria!”

I ran off, I needed to find Faylinn and Cashmere. I needed them to know the truth.

“Faylinn!” I shouted. She was playing ping pong with Cashmere.

“Yeah?” She stopped playing and looked at me.

“I did something terrible. It wasn’t my fault to begin with and now I might lose Lyla, well I think I already did, oh my god what am I supposed to do?!”

Cashmere sat me down, “Wait, what?! Calm down and explain.”

Faylinn sat down as well.

“Victoria kissed me and she saw.”

They both gasped. “You did what?!” Faylinn blurted out.

“I swear it wasn’t me! She kissed me! I pushed her off as soon as she did, I swear! You guys know I would never leave Lyla!”

Faylinn held her head in her hands, “This is bad, was Gaverin with her?”