Alpha

***Allen’s POV***

I just stared at them. My mind going insane, processing the things Aela just told me. Alpha? I’m an Alpha?!

Kodak sighed, “Sorry Allen, we should’ve told you earlier, but we had to wait ‘till Kendrick died. It’s your right to become next in Alpha. They are going crazy, a pack without an alpha isn’t really a pack. They need you.”

“I can’t be an Alpha! I don’t have a family seal or the slightest clue on my real family!”

Aela calmed me down, “You know what you have to do Allen. We are already allies with your pack, we will make an agreement to merge them together. Form a bigger and stronger pack.”

Kodak nodded, “We will gladly merge packs together.”

I shook my head and stood up, “Stop calling it my pack! I’m not an Alpha! I’m an omega…”

I couldn’t see properly. My mind was spinning and my heart was beating faster than ever.

My only thought. Lyla.

Aela and Kodak stood up and handed me something, my family seal.

“See? You are an alpha Allen, I know this is all unexpected news, but we couldn’t wait much longer.” Kodak said calmly.

Someone barged in squealing, “Mom! Dad! Oh, I’m so sorry, I didn’t know you had a guest over…” It was Faylinn. I saw her a few times but never really got to meet her.

“Fay, this is Allen Dixon, alpha of the southern pack.”

Her eyes lit up, “The southern pack?! I thought Kendrick, oh right. He passed yesterday…” Her eyes were moving up and down, she was clearly checking me out.

I shifted towards Aela, “I need to go. I need to think this through.” Before I could leave, Kodak grabbed my shoulder,

“Take the seal. It’s yours. And your mate, Lyla...You know what has to be done, right boy?”

My heart seemed to stop beating. I completely forgot. If I were to become Alpha, Lyla would have to become Luna. I’d have to transform her.

***Faylinn’s POV***

I blinked a few times, absorbing the things they were saying. Allen already had a mate?! Wait, and that was Lyla?! Calm down Faylinn, she’s your best friend, besides, you know who you have to belong with.

I forced a smile, “Congrats Allen. I just sent her home, safely; so don’t worry.”