Recovery

I woke up in the middle of the night. Ugh, my body ached but my headache went away. I glanced down and saw Allen sleeping beside my bed, holding my hand. You have no idea how unbelievably lucky I am to have a mate like him. I slowly smiled to myself and looked around the quiet hospital room. I yawed and looked to my side, dang; its was five in the morning. I slowly pulled his hand away from mine and slowly got out of bed. Oh god, the floor is squiggly. I grabbed onto the rail and closed my eyes as my body adjusted. I slowly walked over to Allen, and put a blanket over him. His phone vibrated and I peeked over and read it, it was from Juliet,

“Cashmere might get executed…”

My eyes flew open, tears were automatically forming in my eyes. Executed?! Bewildered, I grabbed my coat and ran out of the door. A near by nurse ran up to me,

“Hey you can’t be going out honey, you still need to recover.”

I pushed her away, glaring into her eyes, “Tell Allen that I’ll be back soon.”

And with that, I ran.

***Cashmere’s POV***

“You are a disgrace to the werewolves! You committed capital crime in our society.” Kodak growled in my face.

A chill ran down my spine, the growl of the Alpha First Blood truly can scare the crap out of anyone. I didn’t look up at him. His face was so close, that I felt his harsh breath hitting my neck. I gulped and submitted.

“I-I’m sorry Lord Kodak. I have made a grave mistake…” I held my breath, quietly whining.

Kodak backed away, “We shall punish you by death!”

I shot my head up, and fell to my knees. Oh god, oh god no please.

“L-Lord Kodak please!” I kneeled and whined.

He growled, “The decision shall be made by sun down.” And he left. Just like that. He was the Alpha, his decisions are crucial to the final decision that will be made at Blood Moon Creek. I’m screwed.

I slowly made my way home. Both of my parents were gone, probably at Blood Moon Creek trying to persuade Kodak from executing me. I felt my body shake and soon my vision blurry from my tears welling up in my eyes. Why did I do that to her? I love her, and that’s something a lover would never do. God, what is wrong with me?

My head shot up when I heard a knock on my door. I really didn’t want to answer that, but it could be important. I sighed, wiping my tears away. I slowly opened the door and before I could see who it was, someone embraced me.

“What the!” I looked down and saw Lyla bear hugging me?!