Save me...

***Still Lyla***

I coughed, trying to move my arms, but something was preventing me to do so. I glanced down and saw my hands tied together in the back. I tilted my head back, trying to form some spit so my throat didn’t feel so dry. My body ached but that was the least of my problems.

The door flew open and Jax walked in slowly, grinning.

“I see that you’re awake.”

I glared at him, “Where am I?! What did you do to me?!”

He chuckled, “Don’t vent your anger out on me human, this was all Cashmeres idea.”

Hah, I knew it. I’ll kill him the next time I see him! But wait, will there be a next time? Panic struck me.

Jax continued, “I guess I’m supposed to leave you here now.” Link came in with a bottle of water and a sandwich.

Link smirked, “The idea is, you survive on your own. Best of luck human.” And with that they left me.

Crap. I was in DEEP crap.

A few minutes after they left, I took a deep breathe. Ok, I need to get out of here. I wiggled my arms violently, hoping the knot in the back would somewhat get loose. Nope. After hours of trying to get loose, I gave up.

“Crap! I-I can’t get out.”

I panted and stared at the water and sandwich. My stomach grumbled. My lips were bloody from my dry lips parting open. They stung for a while, but at this point, I couldn’t feel pain. The light from the windows slowly faded away. Before I knew it, the room became pitch black. It took my eyes a while for them to adjust to the dark. I looked around exhausted, I didn’t even know where I was. Am I in a house? A basement? A shack? A warehouse?

So many freaking possibilities. This town is small, but there’s a lot of places where you can hide a body. I groaned, my wrists were bloody and my salty sweat made the pain even worse. How could he do this to me? Was he getting his revenge? Yeah, I’ll admit I was mean to him, but wasn’t HE the first one to start this fight? I tilted my head back, the air here was terrible. The small windows barely vented fresh air and the dust made my asthma worse. Was I gonna die here? Tears started forming in my eyes, no Lyla, you can’t cry. You have to survive. Just like they said, I’ll get out of here if I survive. I closed my eyes tight, enduring the pain aching over my whole body. I WILL survive.

***Allen’s POV***

It was six. Still no sign of Lyla. Where was she?! Did she leave…? No Allen! Don’t doubt her! You witnessed how much she loved you. I took a deep breath and continued running around town. I passed the library for the eleventh time before seeing Cashmere running up to me.

“A-Allen…” He was out of breath.

I growled, “Not in the time for you crap Cashmere.” I snapped at him.

“No Allen, hear me out.”

I shoved him away, “Go away!” I started getting nervous. She never just left like this. Heck at this point, she was missing. I checked her house several times. Went to every single restaurant, library, store and cafe there is to this town. Still no sign.

I was shocked when Cashmere yanked me by the shoulder.

“Allen! Lyla was kidnapped!” He had tears forming in his eyes. Horror filled my head, k-kidnapped?!

“What the heck are you talking about?!” I shouted, shoving him against the wall.

He was crying at this point, “I-I’m so sorry. I just wanted to teach her a lesson, to prove, I...I just.”

What was I hearing? I held back my tears as well as my fists.

“What? Cashmere, tell me exactly what happened!” My voice was shaky but I didn’t care.

“I-I had Jax and Link go and kidnap Lyla, don’t get me wrong! I never meant for her to get hurt.”

My eyes narrowed at him, I bared my teeth, “You hurt her?!”

My head jerked up. My breathing fell silent. Cashmere heard too. Howling.

I glared back at him “I’ll kick your butt later, right now, we need to find her. Have you asked Jax and Link where they hid her?”

Cashmere shook his head still recovering from crying, “N-no. They haven’t returned.”

Oh god. What were they doing to her?!

I ran as fast as I could back to her house. I barged in and thankfully, no one was home. If they haven’t gone to their trips, they would’ve never forgave me. I failed to protect her. Was I even considered a mate?

***Lyla’s POV***

I woke up again, screaming. I think I lost my mind. This was torture. I was dehydrated and hungry. The catch is that the foods right in front of me. My wrists were bruised and swollen, but I continued squirming around. If only the chair wasn’t so heavy. I screamed, I knew I ripped something in my throat because I coughed up a lot of blood. I gagged but continued squirming side to side. I knew Allen was looking for me. I would never doubt him. He was loyal and faithful, I knew he will find me. I continued wiggling my arms when I felt the knot getting loose. My eyes flew open, just a little bit more…

The ropes fell to the ground. I fell off the chair onto the wooden floor. I yelped when I struggled to crawl over to the food. It looked so far away from here. I said weakly,

“A-Allen…save me”

My eyes slowly closed, my last thought: Allen.