Pack

I felt a sudden chill run up my spine as I finally opened my eyes. I was definitely lower to the ground, a lot lower and I saw Allen in the distance starting at me in awe. I looked down and saw furry paws instead of my hands.

Allen walked over to me and kneeled down, “Thank god…” He gently wrapped his arms around my neck.

I tried talking but a soft bark came out instead.

Allen patted my head, “You can’t talk right now. Thank god you didn’t turn rogue, if you did, it would’ve been the end of me.”

I whined and nuzzled him with my muzzle. I can’t believe I was a werewolf. I mean, it’s surreal. Five months ago, I would’ve never imagined werewolves existed, but here I am one myself. I looked up at Allen who was smiling down at me. I finally knew what love was, or part of the true meaning of it.

There’s a guy out there meant to be the love of your life, your best friend, your soul mate, the one you can tell your dreams to. He’ll be the one that brushes the hair out of your eyes, and send you flowers when you least expect it. He’ll stare at you at the movies even though he paid eight dollars for it. He’ll call to say goodnight but that’ll only be an excuse. He’ll call because he already misses you so much that he wants to hear your voice before he sleeps. He’ll look you in the eyes and tell you that you’re the most beautiful girl in the world, and for the first time in your life; you’ll believe it.

***Allen’s POV***

There she was, the most beautiful wolf I’ve ever laid eyes one. Her coat was golden brown, almost mesmerizing to see. Her eyes were spellbinding, the way they lit up in the sun. I kneeled beside her weak body and wrapped my arms around her. She was shaking violently so I held her tighter. Her body was so unbelievably soft and warm.

“It’s going to be ok~” I felt her trembling again, followed by the sounds of bones breaking. She was transferring again.

I quickly took my shirt and jacket off. I left them beside her and turned around just in time.

“Y-You ok? I left my clothes there.” I said calmly.

I heard her shuffle around, “Mhm, s-sorry for causing so much trouble Al…” I felt her hug me from behind.

I turned around and hugged her tightly, “How could you say that? You managed to fight off your rogue rage and you survived it.”

She looked up at me, she looked so weak, but what I saw was the strongest and most beautifulest girl I’ve ever laid eyes on. I wouldn’t have survived this far is it wasn't for her.

It was her. She’s been the one struggling and fighting off inner battles all this time. Not me or anyone. It was her. I know that she’ll be the strongest Luna out there, because what I see in her isn’t a freak at all, she was a warrior. A warrior that outranks them all. And I knew that.