Safety

Chapter 13

****Lucas****

My mother told us she could help us find Fade and save Daniel, and she knew he wasn't in the other factory. We got back into the car and my mother drove.

His killing spot was by the lake, easy disposing place she had told us. Mark shuttered when she said those words.

"I'm sorry Mark," she said looking at him through the rearview mirror.

"It's okay.......um I don't know what to call you...." Mark said a little shyly.

"You can call me Jackie, or mom which ever is more comfortable." She said smiling.

"You can call her Jackie!" I growled slightly.

"Lucas! You do not growl at your friends! Show some respect." She said sounding angry, I looked at her and I could see her eyes glowing a scarlet red.

I looked away, "you can't tell me what to do, you didn't raise me."

She smirked, "so this is how it is going to be, I am still your mother and I didn't have a choice. Don't be so sour and ungrateful, Mark, Daniel, and myself are trying to help you find your mate and in the process Daniel was captured, again I say show some respect. Before I stop helping you." She said, in a mothers voice. You know the voice where it's like you say one more word, kiss your life good-bye. Yeah that voice.

"Okay....I'm sorry." I said

"And you better not ever say we don't know how you feel, Marks mate is missing and mine rejected me. It's all the same, rejected is pretty much dead and captured is fear of death. So grow up! Your father has raised you very poorly. That man! I'm gonna raise some dead his way." She said, smirking at the end.

Her eyes rolled back showing her whites.

"MOM YOU'RE DRIVING!!!" I shouted.

"Hush, I can see all." She said calmly.

"i morti risorgeranno"

My mother repeated those words 5 times like last time before shouting the English words, "THE DEAD WILL RISE! THE DEAD WILL RISE!"

With her eyes still rolled back she said softly, "My children go now and attack daddy." She began to laugh, almost evilly.

"I SEE ALL!!!" She laughed loud and darkly.

Her eyes rolled back to the front showing her hazel green-blue eyes.

"You're father won't die...he'll just be injured. Don't worry." She said calmly.

"Mom....are you a little insane?" I asked.

"I'm a necromancer, of course I am. You're most likely a little insane too." She said smiling.

When we reached the outskirts of the lake, I had to ask her a question. "Can I raise the dead?"

"I'm sure you can. Maybe not as strongly as me, but you are my baby. If you're a werewolf you're also a necromancer. I think that's why you are able to mate to a vampire because you aren't pure wolf." She said while getting out of the car.

"That makes a lot of sense." I said.

"So how do I find out if I can raise the dead?" I asked

She smiled, "Repeat after me, i morti risorgeranno."

"i morti risorgeranno" I said

"Good, now say it 5 times and then say the English words twice. But shout them, like you're shouting into a deaf mans ear." She said.