Fade

Chapter 11

****Lucas****

I let Daniel drive to the werewolf district......apparently I'm not "okay" enough to drive. Bullshit, I'm fine. Yeah sure I haven't slept, yeah sure I have alcohol in my system 24/7, but I'm fine enough to drive.

"Left here.....see this is why I should drive, I know where I'm going...." I said to both Daniel and Mark.

"Get some sleep and stop drinking, then come talk to me about driving." Daniel stated.

"Shut up....come to me when your mate dies." When I said those words I instantly regretted them. Daniel flinched, just the thought hurt him. And Mark whimpered.

"I'm not going to die Daniel, it's okay." Mark said, I'm guessing Daniel mind-linked Mark.

"Sorry Daniel......maybe you're right....I...I should get some sleep." No I shouldn't get some sleep, not with what I dream about.

"Right here." I said

Left there, right here, continue straight. Ugh it was exhausting repeating myself, I can drive!

"We'll be there in 20 minutes, just keep going straight now." I stated.

Daniel nodded his head in response.

"When we get into town can we grab something to eat?" Asked Mark.

"Yeah sure, where to?" Daniel asked.

"Ouuuu Burger King!!!" Mark shouted.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah sure Burger King, I'll tell you where to go when we get into town."

The last 20 minutes were silent, then I had to give Daniel directions on where Burger King was. We went in and ate, paid and then left.

When we got into the car again, I decided to tell them my plan. "Okay so we don't know how long we'll be here, but we aren't staying in a hotel, my dad has a house here that we can stay in. It's just up there." I pointed to the hill just outside of the town, where you could see just the roof of the house behind all the trees.

We drove up to where the house is, and when we arrived Mark and Daniel were in awe. I wasn't, I've been to this house many times when my father went to meetings here.

The house was huge, almost the size of a mansion. It had red bricks and black window frames, with vines growing up the sides.

We went inside, and the main hall had a giant chandelier on the ceiling leading up to the stairs of where the bedrooms are. To the left of the hall was the dinning room, the table was made from oak along with the chairs, there was another chandelier above the table, red drapes hung over large windows. To the right of the hall was the kitchen, all made from stainless steal, except the tiled floors and walls of course, all made from marble.

The upstairs has 4 master bedrooms, each having their own bathrooms.

Once we had settled in, my next step of the plan was to be put in motion.

Past the dining room was the living room, where Daniel and Mark were sitting on a leather couch together.

"Okay now for the second part of my plan, we have to go to 'The howling' bar, that's where we'll find the information on Erich's boss."

Daniel just nodded his head with no response, and Mark turned to me and said, "You aren't driving though."

"I haven't drank at all today, and I'm not tired. I'm driving no matter what you say." I turned away and walked out of the house, getting into the drivers seat. Shortly after I saw Mark and Daniel exit the house and walk to the car, getting into the back.