The Demons and The Angels

Chapter 9

****Lucas****

Last night was terrible for sleep, aka I didn't get any. I couldn't shut my mind off to what happened last night and what's going to happen today.

I drag my tired ass out of bed and walk into the bathroom. I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and turn to look at myself. I look different, I have purple and black bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep and my face is pale compared to my normal tan skin. I look sick.

I look away from the mirror not giving a rats ass about it, and turn the shower on. For the longest time I just stand in the shower and let the warm water run down on me. I think of her and what she would be like if she were alive and with me, not in the shower of course, but in general. I picture her to be funny and have a cute laugh. I picture her to be smart and quick on her toes. I picture her to be someone who doesn't back down and will always stand up for herself and others. I picture her to be strong, kind, secretive, and beautiful, not on the outside she's already beautiful on the outside, but I mean beautiful on the inside, with a big loving heart.

With these thought running throw my head, the tears stream down my face and mix with the water from the shower head. I bow my head feeling defeated and lost without her, but another thought enters my brain.

I'm going to avenge her, I'm going to kill the man or woman who killed her. I'm going to rip them apart, and feed them to animals. I'm going to torture them! I'm. Going. To. Make. Them. Scream!

I could feel my nails extending and my eyes shifting and changing colour from green to pitch black. I could feel the hair on my arms rising and growing in length. I could hear and feel my bones cracking and moving to form my wolf. He wanted out and he wanted revenge.

'Deep breathes Lucas, deep breathes. Keep him under control.' I thought to myself.

After what seemed like 20 minutes of calming my wolf down, he finally chilled. I finished my shower and got out to dry myself. Then I threw some clothes on and walked out into Daniel and Marks room. They were already dressed and ready to go.

"We'll be staying here again tonight. I'll let the clerk know." I said while walking towards the door.

"Lucas......I'm sorry.....I'm sorry for last night and being inconsiderate, I should be more understanding of how you feel." Daniel said, while putting a hand on my shoulder to stop me from walking.

"I know you didn't mean anything by what you said Daniel, I'm just stressed and haven't been sleeping well, the alcohol doesn't affect me, don't worry about that...it's not an addiction." I said calmly with zero anger or irritation in my voice, I'd say that's a first.

Daniel didn't say anything back, he was biting his tongue about the alcohol. Good because he won't be able to stop me from drinking!....ahh there's the anger and irritation that went away for like a minute.

We walk out of the hotel room together and get into the elevator. There was silence the entire ride down and I enjoyed it.

Once we got off the elevator I walked to the clerk at the desk and told him we would be staying another night and gave him a tip. Then we walked out to the car.

The drive to the cemetery, graveyard, burial sight, whatever you want to call it, was peaceful as well, no stupid comments, no 'oh Lucas are you okay', no 'stop your drinking', nothing! It was perfect. Till Mark spoke.

"So where is this graveyard?" He asked.

"You'll find out when we get to it..." I said coldly, hoping my tone would shut him up.

"Dick..." He muttered.

I slammed on the brakes, happy there weren't any cars behind me.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME! Mark! I am your alpha you are to respect me!" I yelled

"You sound exactly like your father Lucas and in all sense you're turning into him." Mark said calmly with a bit of sass.

"Look at me! Do I look okay right now? Do I look like I'm fucking 'stable?' I haven't slept in days! And you're calling me a dick because I just want silence?" When I said that Mark looked at me, and I mean really looked at me.

"Lucas, shut up, and show some fucking gratitude to me and Daniel for even coming along to help you......you're really pale....have you eaten recently?" He asked

"I haven't been hungry......" I said quietly.

"You need to eat or you'll grow weak! You won't be able to avenge your mate!" He said loudly with his voice cracking.

"We'll go and eat after we're done at the graveyard. And shouldn't you be afraid when I yell at you in my alpha voice?" I asked

"Well I almost shit myself, but I stood my ground." He said while crossing his arms over his chest.

Daniel chuckled. And I laughed....I actually laughed and it wasn't just me who was shocked but Daniel and Mark were shocked too.

The car was once again silent for the rest of the ride. And when we got to the graveyard, we were creeped out, it was covered in moss and bones. The place was disgusting almost like something someone pulled out of a horror movie. There were crows sitting on top of gravestones.

When we got out of the car, and saw the sign above the entrance it read the name given to this place of the dead.

"The Demons and The Angels."

The three of us walked into the graveyard together. When we entered there was a change in the air and this place didn't seem safe at all. Mark was clinging onto Daniel and I was ahead of them stomping through like a madman.

I didn't know where I was going. I just felt something go through me and start to lead me to wherever I was going.

And when that feeling went away and my feet stopped, I was frozen, I couldn't blink, move, breathe, or speak.

There she was my beautiful mate, now a beautiful angel.

****************************************

Hope you enjoyed chapter 9

Vote and comment :D