The dead will rise

I'm so sorry I haven't updated for a few days, I've just had a very busy weekend. Thank you for the 26 votes, I am so happy you are enjoying my story :).

***********************************

Chapter 12

****Lucas****

I let Mark drive us back, I couldn't walk straight. I'm just so pissed! I can tell Mark is trying to hold his feelings back, like I did, he's scared for his mate.

I stayed silent through the ride home, and he did too, I didn't want to disturb him or have him break down while driving.

When we arrived back to the estate, Mark got out of the car and slammed the car door shut. He stomped up the porch stairs and opened the front door, slamming it closed.....that's what I forgot to lock the front door.

I got out of the car and walked up the steps calmly and and opened the now busted door, great gotta fix that now.....

"Mark! You broke the door!" No answer.

"Mark I need your help finding the factory, I know this town like the back of my hand, there is only two." I shouted again waiting for an answer I wouldn't get.

I decide maybe if I mind-link him he'll answer, 'Mark, help me to save Daniel, he would help me to save you...."

'Fuck off, you've been waiting for one of us to lose each other so you could rub it in your faces, well now I know how you feel so shut up, again I say, dick!' He mind-linked back.

Then a thought came to me, why not mind-link Daniel!

'Daniel? Daniel are you there?' No answer, must just still be unconscious.

Then I heard Mark scream, I ran up the stairs and to his and Daniels room,

"What's wrong!?" I shouted running into his room. He was curled up on the floor quivering in pain,

"Mark what's wrong?" I asked

"They're hurting him, I can feel his pain, they're torturing him Lucas......" Mark just lied there, jerking in pain every few minutes, till finally about half an hour later he was okay again.

"They've stopped, but his mind-link isn't working, a witch or shaman must have put a spell on him." Mark said.

"Okay, good, now lets go to the nearest factory and check if they're there." I stood up and fell on my ass......"Whoa....to much booze....." I got up and walked out of the room, stumbling every once in a while.

I decided to let Mark drive again. I told him where to go and before we knew it we were at the factory.

"Okay so what's the plan Lucas?" Mark asked.

"Well, how about we just walk in.....and improvise as we go."

"Good enough for me." He said while getting out of the car.

I followed with him, happy that being a werewolf means alcohol doesn't stay as long in our system as mere humans, now I was just a little tipsy.

When we walked into the factory, we were surprised, there were no machines, or living people....but a lot of dead ones....everywhere.

"I guess this is the wrong factory..." I said, then I heard laughter, a woman's laugh.

"This is where you were led, it can't be wrong ." Her laughter grew louder and then she appeared in front of us. A witch...a very strong witch.

"Who are you? And where is my mate!?" Mark shouted at the witch.

She chuckled, "No need to raise your voice love, didn't your mother ever teach you about in door voices?"