Chapter 29: Pregnant?

Yugi woke up and felt nauseous instantly. He covered his mouth. 'What is wrong with me? Why am I so sick?' Yugi asked himself. He climbed out of bed, and the moment that his feet hit the floor, Yugi ran into the bathroom and threw up.

When Yugi was done, he walked back out of the room.

'I guess Yami has already gone to the office.' Yugi thought.

Since they had an entire wing of the mansion for themselves, Yami had turned one of the rooms into an office for him to use when he wanted to do his work from home, and since the office building hadn't been finished yet, Yami was working from home until the building was finished.

Yugi sat down on the bed and groaned. 'I hate this,' Yugi thought.

Deciding to take a shower in hopes that it would make him feel better, Yugi took the shower and then went downstairs. His nausea had faded some, but not too much.

"Morning, Yugi." Heba said.

"Morning." Yugi said.

"You okay?" Heba asked, noticing his brother looked a little green.

"Not sure. I've woken up sick the last few mornings, and I have nausea pretty much all morning, not to mention the fact that I am real irritable, and I can't even think about food without feeling sick or actually getting sick." Yugi said.

"How long exactly have you felt this way?" Heba asked.

"I've felt nausea for a week, but I've been getting sick the last three mornings. Why?" Yugi asked.

Heba sat down across from his brother. "Yugi, when was the last time that you and Yami, well, you know." Heba said.

"I think it was the day that you called when we were packing. Too much has been going on since we got here." Yugi said.

"Couldn't fight him off, huh?" Heba asked.

"Heba, you should know how hard it is to fight of a Sennen man." Yugi said.

"Point taken. Moving on. Yugi, I think that you might be pregnant." Heba said.

Yugi looked at his brother in shock. "What?" Yugi asked.

Heba nodded. "Yugi, I felt the exact same way when I was first pregnant with Mayella." Heba said.

"Oh, man. What do I do?" Yugi asked.

"First, we are going out." Heba said.

"Why?" Yugi asked.

"Because we're doing when I did. I took a home pregnancy test first. I took three of them to be sure. When they all turned out positive, I made a doctor's appointment. That's when it was confirmed that I was pregnant. Now, I'll go and get Mayella ready, and we'll leave." Heba said.

Yugi nodded, and Heba went upstairs.

Yugi went and got himself a glass of orange juice and drank it, hoping it would help with his nausea.

"Morning, Yugi." Yami said.

Yugi turned and smiled. "Morning, Yami." Yugi said.

Yami leaned down and kissed Yugi on the lips.

"I figured you would be working." Yugi said.

"I am, but I took a break. The restaurant should be finished by the end of next week." Yami said.

"That's good news." Yugi said.

"Yeah, it is. It means that I will be the only one that is stuck here all day." Yami said.