Chapter 20: Going Home

Hanirashi groaned as he walked into Tokyo Hospital again. 'I have been coming here way too much.' Hanirashi thought.

Once in the building, Hanirashi walked down the hall to where Mika Hano was being kept.

The officers outside straightened up.

"Any problems?" Hanirashi asked.

"Yes. Apparently, Mika Hano tried to escape during the guard change last night. Didn't get far, though." the male officer said.

"All right." Hanirashi said. He walked into the room.

Mika looked at him and narrowed her eyes. "What do you want?" Mika demanded.

"I'm here to take you in. Your doctor informed me that you are well enough to be released, so I am taking you into custody." Hanirashi said.

"You can't! I didn't do anything wrong!" Mika cried.

"Yes, you did." Hanirashi said. He turned to the female officer in the room and said, "Help her get dressed and then bring her outside. The rest of us will be waiting for you."

"Yes, Captain." the female officer said.

Hanirashi walked outside.

"Anything wrong, sir?" one of the other officers asked.

"No. We just have to wait for her to get dressed." Hanirashi said.

There was a loud commotion coming from inside.

Hanirashi and the two officers ran into the room.

The female officer was holding Mika's hand from where she had attacked her with a pair of scissors.

"I won't go to jail! I don't deserve it!" Mika cried.

Hanirashi ran up behind Mika, grabbed her by both wrists, and pulled Mika away. Another officer grabbed the scissors from Mika's hand.

"Morin, you okay?" Hanirashi asked.

Morin, the female officer, held her bleeding arm. "I don't think she got me that bad." Morin said.

"Doesn't matter. Lowsensky, take her to a doctor." Hanirashi said.

Lowsensky nodded and helped Morin out of the room.

"Ms. Hano, you just added the charge of assaulting an officer to your list of charges." Hanirashi said.

Hanirashi and the other officer led Mika out.

"Well, I know that Captain Hanirashi came here today to arrest Mika Hano." Giss said. He had come to visit Yugi again and was sitting in Yugi's room with Yugi and Yami.

"Well, she deserved it." Yami growled.

"She added another charge to her list of crimes." Giss said.

"What did she do?" Yugi asked.

"Apparently, when the Captain told Morin, the female officer in the room with her, to help her get dressed, Mika got a hold of a pair of scissors and attacked Morin. She's being charged with assaulting a police officer." Giss said.

"Does she not learn?" Yami asked.

"No. Apparently, she doesn't think that she deserves to go to jail. At our request, there were security cameras put up in her room, so it was caught on tape. We have proof that she assaulted an officer." Giss said.

"Is the officer okay?" Yugi asked.

"Yeah. Morin's been on the force for ten years. She's had worse injuries. The scissors did hit her, but it was a flesh wound. Nothing harmful, but Mika did commit a crime by attacking an officer." Giss said.