Darkest Touch [boyxboy]

Okay, so I'm writing this story to see whether this or my other boyxboy perks you guys interest more so check them both out! I was his last resort?! is my other one. Thanks! Oh, and make my day by commenting pleeeease. Enjoy.

Warning: Not edited!

***Kyle's POV***

They knew.

Somehow those two words didn't register in my head as bad. So what? I was never good at keeping secrets anyway. Who gives a fuck that my little brother Adrian was staring at me, his thin lips curled in disgust spitting at me as I walked past. The same little brother that followed me around all the time, who ran to me first with any news he deemed impressive and significant to share, his eyes shining wide as they peered into my face looking for the slightest sign of approval. Who would cry when he was injured and only calm when I would scoop him up in my arms and murmur reassurances in his ear while carefully wiping his tears.

Did I care that his image of me was shattered within the span of a day which caused him to shout out insults mingling with all the others? Fuck no. At least, I didn't care anymore. There was only one person I cared about now. The only one I had left.

My eyes rose to meet his gaze across the way. Tied to a post with his mahogany locks mangled and drenched in blood hanging limply over his face, he still managed to be the most beautiful creature I had ever laid eyes on. Underneath the unkempt hair were thick eyebrows arched perfectly over turquoise eyes that now held the deepest sorrow. A trickle of blood ran out of his sculpted nose onto his dry cracked lips. Fury washed over me as I saw an angry handprint on the side of his face. His shirt was ripped from his body displaying his broad sweaty chest lacerated with vicious whip marks across his abs. Yet despite the obvious pain he was in, he managed to smile at me like I was the only person in the world.

"Kyle," he breathed. My heart seemed to be lodged in my throat.

"Caleb," I couldn't help but whimper. I was usually cold, hard, and composed but seeing him like this tore at me from the inside. I was forced to my knees where I still kept my gaze on him. Caleb grimaced when the person behind me grabbed a handful of my hair yanking my head back harshly so that I had a clear view of him. Caleb. My brother. My twin.

"You infected him, you filthy piece of swine!" The man that was gripping my hair barked and I gritted my teeth in anger once recognition hit me. It was the voice of our father. He was an elder of the small village we lived in and most often then not, his word was law, the final ruling followed by the drop of a gavel, irreversible, permanent.

"Infected me?" Caleb barely managed out. "Father, please, he did nothing wrong! You can't do this. He's my brother. Your son--"

"Shut the fuck up! He is not my son! Not after what he did to you! " He glared harshly down at me with the same eyes Caleb and I shared. His hair which was jet black were now peppered with specks of gray though he still pulled off looking no more than his mid thirties and not of someone that was well over four centuries. His hard squared jaw was clenched in fury.

"What he did to me?" Caleb panted in exasperation mixed with exhaustion from his earlier beating. "I love Kyle--"

"As a brother and I shouldn't have done what I did," I inserted coolly throwing a meaningful look at Caleb who was seething at being interrupted again. I wasn't going to let him go down for this. He was too gentle and kind to face any of the severity Father would most likely dish out on me. I could take whatever it was. Caleb couldn't. Hell, I was lucky that they all believed I 'attacked' him out in our spot in the fields yesterday. But the details didn't matter right now.

"Damn straight. And it's time you pay your due." Everyone gathered in the village square grew quiet at that, waiting for the sentence now. He clenched my hair tighter and I bit back a cry of pain. "For your disgusting, vile actions against my son Kyle I sentence you to banishment inside the ring of Epithumeo (Greek word for desire..hopefully)." I paled and Father merely smiled as I heard Caleb whimper. "You want to behave like the sick twisted whore you are? Well you shall suffer that for eternity. You shall whore to anyone who has possession of the ring and whoever activates it with the proper chant shall be your master until they choose to discard you like the peice of shit you are."

"Noo!" Caleb whimpered tugging at his restraints. "Father, it wasn't his fault! He didn't force me-"

"DON'T DEFEND HIM! IT'S FINAL!" Caleb began to sob uncontrollably and while I was scared as shit at the cruel punishment hearing my lover cry was so much worst. I ached to set him at ease.

"Akribos," my voice trembled at my impending doom and I did my best to ignore the snorts of disgust from the others at my choice of endearment for him. "It's gonna be okay, all right? It's going--"

"Nooo!" He wailed. "I'll never see you again, Kyle!" Tears poured done his glorious face and I felt tears of my own gathering at the back of my eyes. I felt chills as the Father crouched down to speak to me directly.

"Also, you shall not remember this village once you're inside the ring. Shall not remember me. Or your brothers." I grew cold. He didn't have that sort of power. Did he? I saw the flash of a dagger right before it cut across my open eyes piercing through their sockets. I couldn't hold back the agonized scream that tore through my throat, my screams meshing with Caleb's. I pressed my palms against my useless eyes. Darkness assailed my vision and I couldn't stop trembling from the pain and shock. A hard voice whispered in my ear. "And you will never see him again."

That was the last thing I heard before I was imprisioned inside the ring.

**********************************************************************************************************

Sooo. What did ya think? Poor Kyle... :(