Reader X Papa Franku

Chromosome -69 Randomverse

I have always wondered what papa Franku does in his spare time, perhaps snorting chocolates through his nostrils, or perhaps shooting space invading drones with pink guy, or perhaps both at the same time.

Ahhh...papa franku...come take me at this moment...

"Miss are you paying attention?" my English teacher yelled.

"I am!"

Someone shut this bitch please...

Then outta of nowhere, a dark portal appeared inside the class room, and out came a figure crawling on all fours, dark skin and had a face that would make the devil himself flinch.

It was our one and only true dark lord chin chin.

"O le wa o chin chin no, daisuki nan da you! (Lord chin chin demands a human sacrifice)"

Of course being a filthy drank expert, I could interoperate what he was saying.

Of course now, a human sacrifice means nothing to our dark lord chin chin, but everyone else in the room was paralyzed in fear, like any mortal would.

"O le wa o chin chin no, daisuki nan da you! (You dare to disobey the great and mighty chin chin?" he said stooping on a table on all fours, as everyone in the classroom tried to make a run for the door. But it was no use, as all who attempted was immediately turned into ashes by a blinding purple laser coming from Chin chin's mouth.

"O le wa o chin chin no, daisuki nan da you! (Foolish mortals, I kill every last one of you then)"

Though far less boring then my average day school work, this was far too dangerous, but I swear if one forces me to make a choice between the two, I will rather face a dark lord suddenly appearing in our homeroom and vapouring my classmates to dust then doing actual homework.

Then out from a bright portal, a familiar figure stepped through, one I never expect to see in literal form in my entire life. He had the face of the angel, voice of a demon, and an oppressive aura of filth, which is exactly what I love about him! He was my love of my life and saviour, and is none other than papa Franku himself.

"O le wa o chin chin no, daisuki nan da you! (You cannot stop me franics of the filth)"

"Oh we will see about that." Papa franku said with his deep sexy voice. Then like playing an invisible piano in front of him, lightning shot out from his finger tips and it midair with purple laser beam from chin chin's mouth. Debris and dust flew everywhere, Chin chin remained stooped on his table, but papa franku was now down to a knee, and looked half dead...if he was not dead on the inside already.

Seeing him in pain, caused my heart to quench, as Chin chin appeared to be charging energy for his next attack, while papa Franku continue to orgasm in pain. I know I am just a human, and this was no ordinary battle mortals can interfere with, but seeing papa Franku unable dodge, or counter his next attack, left a sharp jab or horror in my mind.

I can't allow it to happen.

And I won't allow it to happen.

Even if it means costing my life.

"O le wa o chin chin no, daisuki nan da you! (DIE FRANKU)" at the same exact moment the purple beam shout out Chin chin's mouth, I leapt forth into the air to intercept its trajectory with my body.

"I LOVE YOU PAPA FRANKU!" I screamed with all my heart and all my soul.

There was a blinding light, then everything turned black.

BAD END