Shizuo X Izaya

Let's see...what conflict shall we create today...

Izaya thought, leaning back in his office chair casually.

I know! I should send a bomb to Shizuo's apartment. He's been ignoring my presence lately...

There was a hard knock on the office door.

Strange, my assistant should know better...

"I am busy thinking, come later." Izaya grouched.

A series of rapid knocks continued to rain upon the door.

"I said leave me be, how many times-"

The door fell inward, and a tall familiar figure in bartender uniform stepped into the room.

"Shizuo..." Izaya sentence trailed off, his eyes showing the slightest hint of surprise.

"Aghhh...you bastard! That spice bomb from last week, it still stings even now!"

"Oh, is that why you paid me a visit?"

"I am going to kill you." Shizuo pushed up his glasses with one finger, as he veins in his forehead seemed about to pop any moment.

"Alright, come kill me if you can." Izaya jested, and right from below his deck, he drew out the knife hiding below his scroll case and threw it towards Shizuo's face. The knife managed to stick itself deep into Shizuo's elbow as he raised to protect his head. While he blocked, Izaya took the opportunity and rolled off his chair and jumped straight through the window and smashing it into a million pieces in the process.

"Don't run you bustard!" Shizuo roared, as he chased and leaped through the window as well. Below was the roof of another apartment building, which Izaya did a roll landing and continued to run.

Without much of an option, Shizuo leaped through the window and landed on his feet. Normally at this height, the impact would have broken a normal person's leg, but not Shizuo. Shizuo is far from normal.

Up ahead, the roof of his apartment ended, Izaya then jumped down and disappeared over the edge. By the time, Shizuo rushed over he barely caught whim of Izaya's shadow disappearing into the crowds below.

"Curse that bastard..." Shizuo gritted between his teeth, and then he descended down with one great leap and landed on a trash heap 20ft below. He staggered in the trash pile for a moment, but none the less he managed to regain his balance and climb out of it. Then with a fury clenched at his sides, he charged into the street, as people all around parted way for him. Probably more out of smell then actual fear. Far up ahead, Shizuo can now see Izaya running up ahead, the crowd separating themselves from him.

With blind rage and fury, Shizuo stumbled over to the nearest street post, uprooted it, and swung it towards Izaya in one decisive arc. The street post soared across the air like a Frisbee, and everyone seemed to dodge it, all except for Izaya, who briefly turned around, only to find himself knocked flat to the ground.

"Lady Fortune seems to be on my side today..." Shizuo muttered under his breath as cracked his knuckles and walked over to the now seemingly immobilized Izaya.

"It's seems Lady Fortune is not by my side today..." Izaya coughed out blood.

"Ah. And you better say your last prayers now, before I send you to hell." Shizuo growled, as he picked up Izaya by the collar like a ragged doll.

"Sorry, I am atheist." Izaya replied.

"I don't give me a shit, now die!" Just as Shizuo raised a fist and was about to strike, Izaya, out of nowhere took out a pepper spray and sprayed it in Shizuo's eyes.

In shock and pain, Shizuo let go and covered his eyes in pain.

"IZAYA!" he roared.

"See you again, Shizuo-chan!" Izaya waved and jested, before turning on his heel and run.

One day...one day...I will kill you...

Shizuo clenched his teeth and then slowly chased after him.

GOOD END?